Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Can anyone tell me how did Kashish and Piyush's unborn baby die ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she fell off the stairs and had a miscarraige
Nankri thumbnail
Thanks Shruti....Why the hell is she then blaming Sujal for it !
greatmaratha thumbnail

becos she saw a ring of piyush in sujals room. 

she saw this ring when she went snooping into his room during a party he had thrown for molly and she wore pencil heels in her advanced stage of pregnancy and in her shocked condition, walked down the stairs in her pencil heels, loses her balance and fell down on her stomach.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

See Kashish is basically too confused ๐Ÿ˜† She is does not know how to walk and falls down and for that she blames sujal๐Ÿ˜† C'mon advanced stage of pregnency mein to kuch savdhan raho Kashish. Blame should go to you for being careless............

Anyway it was like what greatmaratha said........... She was walking in daze when she found piyush's ring in Sujal's home. She thought that it proves beyond doubt that Sujal killed piyush. And she slipped her feet on the stairs to fall down. And that reminded me of the scene after that. The way Sujal picked up Kashish and when he saw the blood he gave a cry........... It was from the heart. He did it beautifully. I can never forget that scene. If only Kashish had been concious that time she would have known how much sujal loves he and how hurt he was seeing the pain she was in...........

Nankri thumbnail

Thanks for the info friendz๐Ÿ‘

----

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
but i must say one thing, kashish can really walk well in heels. i cant wear such heels. and she wears heels all the time. also during that puja on piyush's barsi.
Rach thumbnail
Ok thats why she is blaming Sujal 4 the miscarrage...๐Ÿ˜†..........
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rach

Ok thats why she is blaming Sujal 4 the miscarrage...๐Ÿ˜†..........

Ya GR8 LADY FOR SURE๐Ÿ˜‰....... DANGEROUS ACTUALLY๐Ÿ˜‰. Whatever happens it is others fault and not her. Kya Pataa kal ko murder kar degi kisika aur kahegi Sujal is to be blamed for that๐Ÿ˜† also. 'Cause Sujal ne piyush ko maar kar mera dimag hila diya hai. It's different ki woh pehle se hi hial hua hai.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujalfan

Ya GR8 LADY FOR SURE๐Ÿ˜‰....... DANGEROUS ACTUALLY๐Ÿ˜‰. Whatever happens it is others fault and not her. Kya Pataa kal ko murder kar degi kisika aur kahegi Sujal is to be blamed for that๐Ÿ˜† also. 'Cause Sujal ne piyush ko maar kar mera dimag hila diya hai. It's different ki woh pehle se hi hial hua hai.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Sooo true. And i also loved the scene when Sujal picks up Kashish after she falls frm the stairs it was shot perfeclty. His expression and scream just ached with pain and concern at seeing her blood. Kashish's acting on being in pain and shouting out for her dad also brought tears to my eyes. The scenes when she loses her baby were real tear jerkers. ๐Ÿ˜ญ