India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

update Mon jan 17

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Sorry, guys I missed 15 mins!  We had satellite problems.  I know for the past few days i have been missing parts of the show..very sorry for that guys.!!

Sonya and Dr.K talk together, bodi comes in and says why was the nurse crying?  Dr.K answers him.  Sonya says that she came to invite Dr.K and her family to a get together at Ayush's home.  Next Ayush comes and says, hi to everyone.  Sonya asks him to invite Dr.Dalmia, Ayush says "okay, I will go right now."  Dr.Dalmia agrees, and says he will be there.    

Next part:  Ayush's mom says Sonya I am worried about you.  Sonya asks me?  Why are you worried about me?  Ayush's mom says because " you are in love" Ayush's mom asks her about her love, for Ayush.  Ayush's mom is very happy.  She says "There is no other girl for Ayush, besides you, Sonya"

At the get to gether, Kush and Dr.Dalmia meet again.  Then Sonya comes and she is wearing a Indian dress.  [its very pretty, its blue and green]  Sonya's mom is also there everyone is smiling at her.  Bodi noticed the dress, and smiles at Sonya too.  Sonya goes to Ayush.  Ayush says "you took so long to get ready, Dr.Dalmia is here, get him something to drink."  Sonya looks sad [I guess she expected him to say she looks beautiful.]  Sonya is walking back, looking sad.  Ayush's mom says Sonya you gave up already?  The night is long don't worry.  And I would like the see how long my son can tie the [patie=piece of cloth] around his eyes.  The show ends, on Sonya's face, she has a smile on her face. 

Hope you like it!!Smile

Edited by meghavi - 17 January 2005 at 7:31pm

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Thx!
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the great update Meghavi. I actually saw only part of the episode in the beginning. Here is what happened:

I guess Sonia came home after all, safe and sound (didn't see this part though) Ayush, Sonia, Usha are all having dinner together. Everyone is happy. Sonia made the food and Ayush jokes how he doesn't know how it will taste. Usha tells Ayush that Sonia makes really good food. Sonia jokes- something about opening her own restaurant and homemade food. Anyway, everyone is happy. After the dinner, Usha asks Sonia if she is really happy or just pretending to me. Usha asks Sonia the reason as to why she forgave Ayush so easily. Usha says it would be hard for even her to forgive Ayush for the way he treated Sonia. Sonia makes an excuse- Ayush is her best friend, so no sorry, no thanks. Ayush offers to drop Sonia home. On the way there, a car almost hits Sonia. Ayush pushes her away and is furious at the driver. Sonia looks lovingly at Ayush for saving her (Btw, Sonia's character has changed a lot- she is a lot more confident now on most things and even has a sense of humor now) Ayush comes back home- Usha asks him he said sorry to Sonia. Ayush says that in their friendship there is no sorry, no thanx. Usha thinks to herself that this is more than friendship.

nandiinii Senior Member
nandiinii
nandiinii

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 6:43am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the update!!!!!!!!Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top