Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tariii

IF-Dazzler

Tariii

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
For those who have that channel (Ariana Tv) It's an afghan broadcast.

It dubbs Dulhan, and we are at episode 219 i THINK...ok so today is the airport scene of when Sagar's operation was a success and he doesnot remember Vidya  Cry  im looking forward to this...teehee...anyways.. it is not as great as actual dulhan episode, because its dubbed, but it will be good because they have done an awesome job so far...watch it if you can ... worth it...9:00 in Canada!! Ariana TV... Sagar is not a mental child anymore WOOHOOEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dulhan @ Ariana Tv - Great Episode" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
do you live in canada? ohhh cause i thought you could watch zee tv  and other indian shows on dish network. thats how it is in usa and we are only 2 weeks behind india. do you have dish network in canada?

afghangirl

IF-Dazzler

afghangirl

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
but the upcoming episdoes will be difficult to watch everyone lying to sagar and vidya suffering first in jail and then in singh house, i will skip it, i dont have the courage to watch it again on ariana tv.i think i will skip it on zee too, will only watch AD and BA scenes there.

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Aww yeah!, you also had to say good-bye to Pagal Sagar.Disapprove
Those how're watching it will get to see him again atleast...after Benaras.

I saw a scene some time ago...quite funny with different voices.LOL

sheila_rani2004

sheila_rani2004

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
its really cool how dulhan has become very very popular in afghanistan and to afghan people

my grandma and aunts watch it on ariana and i always tell them whats going to happen so wen im around they dont watch it anymore...lol

Tariii

IF-Dazzler

Tariii

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 6:17am | IP Logged
lol after the show finishes all my family members faces turn to me and they ask..what's going to happen? lol..i dont tell...teehee... but um yeah i will definitely miss our pagal sagar, cuz we won't get to see that in a while. plus it was sooo funny and cute...i never saw these episodes i just saw clips on youtube...im looking forward to it....

ekdoteenchar

IF-Rockerz

ekdoteenchar

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hi !

Yeah OMG I watched last night, and I got SOOO mad at Vidya. She acted really insane. Instead of showing her passport to sagar and prove that she's his wife or maybe even say if you don't believe me then call mom, jiju or dii ... No, she acted insane, completely pagal!
Obviously, who's gonna believe her then ? Haha lol she was high on drugs ( the drugs the police found in her bag )

It ws  very sad though

afghangirl

IF-Dazzler

afghangirl

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushtari

lol after the show finishes all my family members faces turn to me and they ask..what's going to happen? lol..i dont tell...teehee... but um yeah i will definitely miss our pagal sagar, cuz we won't get to see that in a while. plus it was sooo funny and cute...i never saw these episodes i just saw clips on youtube...im looking forward to it....
my family aks what is going to happen , i tell her and then they are shocked and they kinda doesnt believe it untila they watch it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top