Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Blue Pearl Apartment

Episode begins with Sonny laughing ……he tells Pooja I was actually joking . If Shyamlee went to the Gynaec it does not mean she is pregnant , she could have gone for something else . What I said earlier was just a joke .

Singhania House

Singhania is listening to Vikram tell him that Sonny is going on following us . Till when will we be afraid . He says until I disagreed with your plans . You told me I was doing this for your happiness . Where is this happiness . How will we get rid of him .Singhania says that adopting his was our biggest mistake . I don't know what to do .

Vikram says I disagree the biggest mistake was marrying Shyamlee.

Shyamlee is pulling down a suitcase from top of the cupboard . Vikram tells her not to take risks in this state . She realizes that Vikram has high fever , and wants to take him to the doctor . He starts to scream and tells her all I want is a glass of milk . Just go and get me a glass of milk .ShockedDisapprove

Shyamlee tells Sharda that Vikram is not feeling well and has asked for a glass of milk . Sharda gives a wicked smile and says I'll get it. Shyamlee starts to follow her , Sharda turns around and scolds her ," don't  follow me . I'll get the milk myself .You be with Vikram "

Sharda goes to the kitchen …looks around sneakily and then takes out some tablet from a bottle ( looks like hajmolaConfused to me )  and mixes it in the milk.( O.K guys here's when I say I told you so !!!!!! ……that Sharda bringing milk every night is suspiciouisWinkWink)

Vikram is looking very restless , Shyamlee asks him why don't you go and see the doctor . He tells her its not needed . Sharda comes and says don't worry everything will be fine . I have the glass of milk . Shyamlee thinks to herself , from a glass of milk , one could cure fever and a stomach ache ….this is the first time I've heard something like this( Don't worry Shyamlee its the first time for all of us tooLOL ) . Vikram drinks the milk immediately.

Sharda goes to Singhania and tells him that I want to discuss Ravi's wedding with you . Singhania tells her that do what you like . They start arguing . Just then Sonny calls , Sharda asks him when will you come .Singhania grabs the phone from her and says I will tell you when to come and hangs up . Sharda starts arguing again , why won't Sonny come for Ravi's wedding etc .

Shyamlee tells Vikram I am glad you are feeling better , I was so scared . Vikram apologises to her for yelling . Vikram asks Shyamlee I want to ask you when and where did you meet Sonny ? Shyamlee keeps quiet . Vikram says I don't want to pressurise you .Shyamlee tells him you have the right to know and  tells him that "I met him at the college campus ….he was a different guy .He proposed to me in the 3rd meeting . I trusted him a lot . But I never felt we'll ever part like this . I thought he was every thing to me . And when the first time he……"  Vikram tells her stop , that's enough . Shyamlee starts to cry , Vikram apologises for bringing it up.

Blue Pearl Apartment

Singhania is yelling at Sonny that" I have tolerated you enough …or I'll forget you are my…." Sonny tells him what will you do ? Your threats won't make a difference to me . Singhania tells him you are emotionally hurting us . Or I will do something that no father has ever done to his son .

Sonny says you have done many things no father would have done to his son . He tells him you can't use some one like a machine and then throw him away in a scrap yard . Sonny tells him to be prepared for the time when we meet again in Ravi's wedding .

Singhania House 

Sharda is complimenting Ravi on his dress . Ravi doesn't like it . Sania comes and tells him its very nice . Ravi is pleased .Sania shows her some dress she plans to wear , Sharda disapproves and tells her I have another dress for you  .

Singhania gets a call from Sonny . He tells him I have changed my mind . You wanted me to not come for Ravi's wedding , I won't come for the wedding . Singhania says I am glad you are listening to me. Sonny says first hear the complete thing ……. I am not coming for Ravi's wedding , but I will come for the haldi programme in the evening . Singhania is shocked and yells " you can't do that ". Sonny says" see you dad" and hangs up . Singhania calls Sonny again , Sonny ignores his call .

Singhania is bugged , he calls some one and tells him " this is Singhania …you have to do an important job for me . ( The rest they show he is giving instructions to some one over the phone ….while there is no dialogue for us )

Who do you think Singhania called ? What is this job he wants done . Is it something to stop Sonny from coming in the evening ????Do you think Singhania will resort to even murder for his plan ?
Do you think Sonny will somehow turn for the haldi ....probably next episode ????
O.K my guess is he'll put on a disguise and turn up at the haldi . Shyamlee will be confused but uncertain . Also i want to gloat again ....yeah my milk theory was correct !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue

Aparna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update - 11th October" in Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

user16

Groupbie

user16

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Ur guess turned out to be true.

gk_hara

Groupbie

gk_hara

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

smily2000

Groupbie

smily2000

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I am sorry..i might have missed a few episodes...

Who is this sonny..I know shamelee got pregenant becuz of siddhanth...and he was dead..

ekomas

ekomas

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
This story is turning out to be like a movie I had watched with my grandmother. It had Jeetendra and Hema Malini in it. The stepmother gave milk to Jeetendra which made him act like a retard. Hema is forced to marry him - I think she came from a poor family, or something like that. Hema discovers that her MIL was doing something to her husband. The movie is about how Hema changes Jeetendra.

I think this story is a copy of that movie.

queen3

Groupbie

queen3

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great updates , love reading the way you write .. Clap Clap Clap you really make fun to read. great job Thumbs Up

msyed

msyed

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
wahts hajmola?? the milk thing seems really freaky...heres a theory: Maybe vikrams fever was a withdrawal symptom b/c he's addicted to w/e sharda puts in his milk..this shows getting too wierd...we know singania's capable of murder..her killed his wife didnt he? What stopping him from killing his adopted son?

Mehreen

msyed

msyed

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
he*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top