Writers Corner

When Dreams Seem Real...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hunyum.emoxaph

hunyum.emoxaph

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
This is the first story i am ever publishing on net. I have written many but could never post them. Too afraid i guess. But please do review and help me and tell if i should continue or not!

Prologue

She sat huddled in the corner of the room, the gun still in her hand. Two bodies lay a few feet away, not far from each other. The tiles, once white, were covered with blood. They were circumscribed in their own blood.

There was a knock on the door. The only alive person in the house did not move. The knock turned into a rapid bang. The noise became deafening to her ears.

The last few hours had turned her life upside down. He had killed his brother, she had killed her husband.

The world she once thought as beautiful was now fragmentized into pieces.

Edited by emoxaph - 22 October 2008 at 8:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Dreams Seem Real..." in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Fantastic start! Gripping is the word.- Do continue.

The title seems all the more intriguing now, after reading the first few lines!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top