Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
awww so i think its confirmed dat kyunki is ending..
and as far as bidai is concerned lol i dont find dat show dat gud or something..i have watched some epi its not better thn the K soaps.but cuz the show is new its doing well.
no offence to bidai fans..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thilinibh

agree that Ekta shouldn't have taken the viewers for granted. Bidai is in the same era that kyunki was in 7-8 years ago but i don't think it will last like kyunki did. I think Ekta should remove kyunki from SP and telecast in another channel in'the same time as Bidai'I'don't know why BT is not telling anything about'what's happening'to kyunki. And i don't think they will have much time to gather all the vanished characters'to show a'good ending with this short time period😕'

i agree with u on da abve highlited point... BT should shift Kyunki to some other channel may b 9x & NDTV imagine.. as they r relatively new channels & not doing so good..so dis will helpful to them to establish themselves

Edited by Usman_m - 15 years ago
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dont like this at all i dont want kyunki to end
cool_time thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree wid most of u,,,,,...........ending kyunkii 2 accomodate a show by a prod,.,whoze show iz da no.1 4 dem 4 nt even a yr iz simply silly.....

i don't noe,.SP must b doin well buh when da prev channel heads left SP,,,,........sumhow i found SP's attitude 2wards certain shows hav changed,,,,,,,.......& da quality of programme has also fallen.....

anyway,.,i'm havin mixed feelings 'bout thiz newz rite now,,,,,,,........