India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

kareena+tushar=perfect couple

niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

i know that prem is cute and also look nice with kareena in fact both of them....tushar and prem is nice and look good with kareena....

but i would really hate if the show ends with kareena with prem cuzz all the show is like that when 2 people love each other they need to seperate them ...and this twist....i just hate it...

think about tushar   ...who love kareena so much that when he knew that kareena is a fat girl and so on..he didnt change his mind....i mean thats perfect...cuzz everyone wants to see their love beautifyul......

and tushar loves her feeling her emotions her thinking way....her matureness....and also kareena loves tushar from the begening......so why does prem have to come in between.....thats not good.....so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i hope thats not gonna happen....prem is her good friend and should remain as a good friend....

tushar +kareena= perfect couplesWink

plz let me what u guys think

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
u r right. ithink the same way...Smile
Try2StopMe Groupbie
Try2StopMe
Try2StopMe

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PREM AND KAREENA ARE GREAT CUP OF TEA..OOPS I MEAN GREAT COUPLES

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

well actually i still don't think Tushar would desperate to spend his entire life with pammi i mean he isn't taking her serious later on he would probably tell that they were just friend and marriage isn't suppose to be base on compromissing Smile so its better to be friend and must understand eachother and may be i would later on have a different feeling for u than its okay to get married even the truth has or hasn't be revealed it doesn't matter tushar isn't taking pammi as a serious way at all

niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
lucky moon i know what u saying and i understand that too but i am sure tushar will not do anything like this  cuzz he really love rj kareena...and if he does that then i would definately say that kareena should go with prem but prem is totelly is diffrent case i mean prem love ruhi and just cuzz his mom said think about kareena...he should start loving kareena thats what love called....i really dont think so.......its my personal opinion so anyone who love prem dont get upset......Confused
mm21 Senior Member
mm21
mm21

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged

I would not like the serial to be ended in 'Pyar to Hona hi tha' fashion. I would definitely like to see Kareena ending up with Tushar. Kareena loves Tushar and Tushar Loves RJ kareena.

I think, Tushar is trying to adjust with Pammi because he loves the RJ Kareena not the Pammi herself as we can see that he is still confused with Pammi.  He confessed to kareena(Kulraj) that he liked her(Kulraj) when he saw her and didn't know that she was married, which clearley means that Tushar is fond of beauty and unfortunately he had to adjust with Pammi. It will be great to see him coupled with Kulraj and a happy ending is what I expect.  Prem is a lovely boy. But he should not be the right choice for Kareena atleast in this Serial Tongue 

niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
thx mm21   thx a lot i like it what u wrote atliest someone thinks like me i am happy......wow tushar and kareena together its gr88.......Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top