Our next Sadasya of the Week is...

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello mere pyaare doston aur  PKKPians๐Ÿค—

It's now time for our next...

The Sadasya I've chosen this week to grill is a lovely member,and an updater for the Parivaar forum

She is a huge fan of HuJu and Madhuri Dixit, and obviously our wonderful Shloka, and is from Mumbai

Any gusses?๐Ÿค”

Yes?

No?

Well, it's our very own...

Now some very basic and simple questions from me and then it's up to you guys to grill, roast, bake, and fry our dear Resham all you want๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Name: 

Nickname(s): 

Birthday: 

Profession: 

Hobbies: 

How I Got Started On IF: 

My Favorite Section on IF:

Favorites

Color:
Sport: 
Food:
Song:
Movie:
Fav Bolly actor/actress: 
Fav telly actor/actress:
What I like best at IF: 
What I would like to see more at IF:

Reshu, please use thise Sadasya of the Week Signature, made specially by Rani

Congrats again *Resham*, and enjoy your week.

Now to you guys๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: queenyuks

Hello mere pyaare doston aur  PKKPians๐Ÿค—

It's now time for our next...

The Sadasya I've chosen this week to grill is a lovely member,and an updater for the Parivaar forum awwwwwwwww..thx a lott...๐Ÿ˜†

She is a huge fan of HuJu and Madhuri Dixit, and obviously our wonderful Shloka, and is from Mumbai  yes yes, I agree agree๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Any gusses?๐Ÿค”

Yes?

No?

Well, it's our very own...

Now some very basic and simple questions from me and then it's up to you guys to grill, roast, bake, and fry our dear Resham all you want๐Ÿ˜ƒ zara samhalkar....zyada questions ache nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Name:  Resham 

Nickname(s): Reshu

Birthday: 20th June

Profession: Lecturer and coordinator

Hobbies: Surfing the net, reading books, and chatting and IF๐Ÿ˜ƒ

How I Got Started On IF: I was searching for sth related to Kumkum and got hooked in here๐Ÿ˜†

My Favorite Section on IF: Ofcoz Kumkum, CFC, CC, Grihasthi (purely bec of my frnds there, story is nth over there๐Ÿ˜†) and Parivaar (the main reason is Shloka)๐Ÿ˜‰

Favorites Actor : Husein Juhi on TV, and Madhuri and Kajol and SRK๐Ÿ˜‰

Color: Blue and Pink and White๐Ÿ˜‰
Sport: Tennis the most๐Ÿ˜‰
Food: Homemade..sometimes crave on Chinese๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Song: Too many, not one to be listed....just the other way then Kabhi kabhi Aditi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Movie: JTYJN the latest๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Fav Bolly actor/actress: aahooo...SRK/MD/Kads
Fav telly actor/actress: Husein the most, in actress Juhi๐Ÿ˜›
What I like best at IF: It gives you an opportunity to make and meet people outside your own world๐Ÿ˜ณ
What I would like to see more at IF:
Hmm just be more friendly than today๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reshu, please use thise Sadasya of the Week Signature, made specially by Rani I will, I will, thx a bunch Rani๐Ÿ˜›

Congrats again *Resham*, and enjoy your week. Yeah yeah dont wry๐Ÿ˜†

Now to you guys๐Ÿ˜‰

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hello how are Reshu recognise me happy to see me aren't youuuuuu ๐Ÿคก

Muhahahaha ๐Ÿ˜†...Congo to ju ๐Ÿ˜†..

1) Pick up 5 ppl from IF and dedicate one song each to them.
2)Describe urself in five adjectives.
3)Who is the most crazy person you have ever met?
4)What was the last dream you had?
5)If you could smack someone as much as u want, who would be it?๐Ÿ˜†
6)What would you do if someone said you were rude?
7)Were you good or naughty as a child?
8)What time do you wake up in the morning?๐Ÿ˜†
9)Two things you don't like about your favourite actor/actress?
10)Whats the first thing you'd do if you had the power to do anything you want?

11. Last time you made  a sandwich?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

12. Dont you just wanna punch someone?

13. Do you wanna boot the person that came up with MOTWs๐Ÿ˜†

14. What day will it be in 6 days time?

15. Fave subject at school?๐Ÿ˜†

16. What year will it be in 16 years time ๐Ÿ˜†

17. Describe a typical day in R's life ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail

Ohhh chitsssss...Anshu๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...........backofffffffffffff.....๐Ÿ˜†

U have asked me enough..let others get chance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

Will not answer itni jaldi if its compulsory frm ur side๐Ÿ˜†

*Resham* thumbnail
Originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

Hello how are Reshu recognise me happy to see me aren't youuuuuu ๐Ÿคก nopesssss..m not at all happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜ก....anshuuu go awayyyyyyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I dont know ju๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก

Muhahahaha ๐Ÿ˜†...Congo to ju ๐Ÿ˜†.. teri hi kami thi....๐Ÿ˜†

2)Describe urself in five adjectives. caring, patient, loving, simple and nice๐Ÿ˜ƒ
3)Who is the most crazy person you have ever met? ofcoz u...cant see me answering aaram se...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
4)What was the last dream you had? nth..I dont dream...I sleep like Kumbhkaran๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
5)If you could smack someone as much as u want, who would be it?๐Ÿ˜† hmmm naah no one๐Ÿ˜†
6)What would you do if someone said you were rude? I wd ask tht person to check this answer again....๐Ÿ˜†
7)Were you good or naughty as a child? I was a good naughty child, happy anshu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
8)What time do you wake up in the morning?๐Ÿ˜† Hmm mostly by 7 when I dont have lecs, otherwise at 6๐Ÿ˜ƒ
9)Two things you don't like about your favourite actor/actress? Hmm nth as such, I m quite happy abt them esp MD I m talking abt๐Ÿ˜ณ
10)Whats the first thing you'd do if you had the power to do anything you want? Remove poverty and criminals forever...๐Ÿ˜ณ

11. Last time you made  a sandwich?๐Ÿ˜ƒ For agessssssss...I eat sandwiches in my office canteen๐Ÿ˜ƒ

12. Dont you just wanna punch someone? Nopesss..m nt tht bad๐Ÿ˜†

13. Do you wanna boot the person that came up with MOTWs๐Ÿ˜† No, nt really, its actually fun to answer the questions since it gives to know more abt tht person๐Ÿ˜ณ

14. What day will it be in 6 days time? Hawwwwwww...anshu...u dont know kya...๐Ÿ˜† it will be Tuesday next week

15. Fave subject at school?๐Ÿ˜† Maths

16. What year will it be in 16 years time ๐Ÿ˜† anshuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...gadheri..๐Ÿ˜†calculate on ur own...2008+16...๐Ÿ˜†2024 is the answer๐Ÿ˜‰

17. Describe a typical day in R's life ๐Ÿ˜† sorry dont knw this R๐Ÿ˜†

Howlarious thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Ohhh chitsssss...Anshu๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...........backofffffffffffff.....๐Ÿ˜†

muhahaha..yesh ju will..me knows ๐Ÿ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail
caption these..i shall be backo in a few hrs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

Enjoyyyyyy ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

muhahaha..yesh ju will..me knows ๐Ÿ˜† aahhh u gotta ur answers anyways....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Howlarious thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Hello how are Reshu recognise me happy to see me aren't youuuuuu ๐Ÿคก nopesssss..m not at all happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜ก....anshuuu go awayyyyyyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I dont know ju๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜กno thank you...let me stay here for a while..even tarato cant laat mar me out ๐Ÿ˜† I m laat marring...goo anshuuuuu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†na ju cant laaat mar me..muhaha ๐Ÿ˜†

2)Describe urself in five adjectives. caring, patient, loving, simple and nice๐Ÿ˜ƒyeah...own tareef ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†shabash ๐Ÿ˜† yes me taarifing myself..cant help๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i love it newayz..๐Ÿ˜†
3)Who is the most crazy person you have ever met? ofcoz u...cant see me answering aaram se...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†of course not muhaha..me gota be on ur head ๐Ÿ˜† u already have sat on my head๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†u invited me thats why
๐Ÿ˜†
7)Were you good or naughty as a child? I was a good naughty child, happy anshu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yeah good ju admittedd ittttttttt ๐Ÿ˜† thanku๐Ÿ˜ƒunwelcomeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜†
8)What time do you wake up in the morning?๐Ÿ˜† Hmm mostly by 7 when I dont have lecs, otherwise at 6๐Ÿ˜ƒwhy so early ๐Ÿ˜† bec m good....๐Ÿ˜‰na only good girls go sleep at that time ๐Ÿ˜†

11. Last time you made  a sandwich?๐Ÿ˜ƒ For agessssssss...I eat sandwiches in my office canteen๐Ÿ˜ƒso wheres mine ๐Ÿ˜† abhi toh thaa yehi๐Ÿ˜ฒ..u didnt ate it anshu๐Ÿ˜†na bet u ate it urself *khafa* ๐Ÿ˜†

14. What day will it be in 6 days time? Hawwwwwww...anshu...u dont know kya...๐Ÿ˜† it will be Tuesday next week yeah and thats Diwali ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† yipeeeeeeeeeeeee.....๐Ÿ˜ƒAND yahoo ๐Ÿ˜†

16. What year will it be in 16 years time ๐Ÿ˜† anshuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...gadheri..๐Ÿ˜†calculate on ur own...2008+16...๐Ÿ˜†2024 is the answer๐Ÿ˜‰na just testing ur maths ๐Ÿ˜† testing urs naa actually๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†na urs needs to be re-tested ๐Ÿ˜†

17. Describe a typical day in R's life ๐Ÿ˜† sorry dont knw this R๐Ÿ˜†ish someone called RESHAM ๐Ÿ˜Š do you know her ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜† nopessssssss...๐Ÿ˜ƒah okay..but her nickname is Reshu TL ๐Ÿ˜†

[QUOTE=*Resham*]Ohhh chitsssss...Anshu๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...........backofffffffffffff.....๐Ÿ˜†

muhahaha..yesh ju will..me knows ๐Ÿ˜† aahhh u gotta ur answers anyways....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah and me will bring more muhahaha ๐Ÿ˜†
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
reshu mee here haaa ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
wait i amm coming with my set๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ