Poll

Who Do You like da Best in JJKN?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
If you want also tell why u like dat character/person da best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
I say Nandu is the best overall---he's the most loyal, caring, and selfless friend one could ask for. He's an absolute relief to watch and always has been since the start of the show.  His funny comments and ideas have provided a much needed break from the whole Jassi-Purab-Armaan saga.  He is the best character in JJKN in my opinion. 
ides thumbnail
Purab.....because he was the only consistent character in the show.....
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Armaan...he is an adorable jerk!
lamhe thumbnail
its gloomy without him      sunny and bright w him                                         i ll always miss him

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

I say Nandu is the best overall---he's the most loyal, caring, and selfless friend one could ask for. He's an absolute relief to watch and always has been since the start of the show.  His funny comments and ideas have provided a much needed break from the whole Jassi-Purab-Armaan saga.  He is the best character in JJKN in my opinion. 

I agree, my Mom always say....dekh lina end main jassi ki shaadi nandu say hi hogi....she always says that.

its really funny to see jassi and nandu acting like bf & gf....chalo aab jhapi deh...there scenes are the cutest ones.

ritu thumbnail
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrraaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbb
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Purab and only him...............................the only person in the show that made sense.............. Edited by crazyaboutpurab - 19 years ago
nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

❤️Purab❤️ and only adorable ❤️Purab❤️⭐️..this show is nothing without him

❤️Purab❤️

love_Jassi thumbnail
 these multiple voting polls don't make sense and are so irritating.😡