Fan Fictions

All Fan Fic writers!! A contest 4 U (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Rashmi*

Originally posted by PixieDust91

500 words??? okay...can i write a fanfic about harry potter?

I have the same question too. Would writing on Harry Potter be okay? Also, just for clarification - can members of the Development Team write too?

Yes.  Writing on Harry Potter is OK.

In so far as writing on members of Development Team is concerned, please take their permission before you write about them and please forward a copy of their permission, alongwith your entry, to Princess and Chocolate.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Fan Fic writers!! A contest 4 U (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tansha

i have one question..does it have to be one episode????? is it possible tht we can give the fan fic tht we are already working on meaning for example i have started a fan fic and thn i hear bout dis contest n i wanna share my fanfic tht i have been already writing can we do tht???

Tansha, Hi, 

(re episode)  Since it is a competition, we would have to restrict the number of words.  So as long as it does not exceed 500 words, its ok.

(existing Fan Fic) - Again, since it is a competition, anonymity is a key factor.  If you continue your existing fan fic here or submit a fan fic already posted on the forum, the anonymity is lost.  We would prefer that members judge the entries by the content of the fiction and not the authors, hence this precaution.

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepey

question:

do the fan fics have to abot shows???? can we use forum members name in our fan fic... can the characters be from if!! for example if i wanna write a funny fiction based on the people of the forum... with their permission can i do that.. and it will be on one of the topics

As IF is about television shows, we planned a Fan fic centred on themes relevant to serials. 

But if anyone wants to write on Forum members, it would be better to take their permission, so that no embarassment is caused to anyone.  We also recommend that alongwith your entries, you forward a copy of the pm from the concerned person giving OK.

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s.priya

Originally posted by *Rashmi*

Originally posted by PixieDust91

500 words??? okay...can i write a fanfic about harry potter?

I have the same question too. Would writing on Harry Potter be okay? Also, just for clarification - can members of the Development Team write too?

Yes.  Writing on Harry Potter is OK.

In so far as writing on members of Development Team is concerned, please take their permission before you write about them and please forward a copy of their permission, alongwith your entry, to Princess and Chocolate.

No, no - I don't want to write about the Development Team. I was just wondering, since I'm on the Dev Team, would it be okay for me to write?

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Yes. Everyone can participate!!!

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Okay, thanks Priya!

Anoli

IF-Sizzlerz

Anoli

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Plz Extend it to 1000 words!!!

Plzzz!!!Smile

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Asian Princess

Goldie

Asian Princess

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged
wow thats wikd .............dekhta hai j=kaun jityaha ...its gonna be tuff since we have wicked writers on the forum ...........good luck everyone

Post Reply New Post

Go to top