Fan Fictions

DMG 5 years from now#2 (Page 173)

Post Reply New Post

Page 173 of 175

princesstanzy

princesstanzy

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged
its 9...kiran di whn r u updating????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DMG 5 years from now#2 (Page 173)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yachna

IF-Rockerz

yachna

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
hey kiran plz its already 9 whn r u gonna update plz jaldi se kardo cnt wait.........
luv yachna

devanshi_

Goldie

devanshi_

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged
kiran its 9:30! wen r u updtin?????????

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
hello...kiran di....ananya here...remember me?????? u no wht i am really very sorry for not replying an comment...well...u might be thinking tht i went off like this...(though i no...u dont no me well..and well...wont bother about my comment much...but it means a lot to me when u reply for my comment)....di...i am suffering fromchicken pox and well..i am not allowed by the doctor to use computer...t.v..or my books...it affects the eye- sight..u no...so...couldnt come on the net for past 2 weeks....but i am here now...slightly btter...reading ur forum...and waiting for ur update...luv u sooooo much....
really waiting for ur update and reply for my comment....di..u r the best....
update soon..acche se exam dena and wish me luck...so tht i get well soon and well,,,,,,comment on ur posts....aaram se pad saku u no...it hurts..while reading....
luv
ananyaWink

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hey guys...Sorry to keep you waiting.....Will update in an hour or so....

@ Ananya: Get well soon love...and take care of yourself...THANKS a lot for ur comment...You BETTER take good care of yourself...

Loads of love

Kiran

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammygurl

hello...kiran di....ananya here...remember me?????? u no wht i am really very sorry for not replying an comment...well...u might be thinking tht i went off like this...(though i no...u dont no me well..and well...wont bother about my comment much...but it means a lot to me when u reply for my comment)....di...i am suffering fromchicken pox and well..i am not allowed by the doctor to use computer...t.v..or my books...it affects the eye- sight..u no...so...couldnt come on the net for past 2 weeks....but i am here now...slightly btter...reading ur forum...and waiting for ur update...luv u sooooo much....
really waiting for ur update and reply for my comment....di..u r the best....
update soon..acche se exam dena and wish me luck...so tht i get well soon and well,,,,,,comment on ur posts....aaram se pad saku u no...it hurts..while reading....
luv
ananyaWink

oh dear.. take rest  and take good care of urself.. do not strain urself too much.
wishing you sooner recovery...

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaans*basket*

Hey guys...Sorry to keep you waiting.....Will update in an hour or so....

@ Ananya: Get well soon love...and take care of yourself...THANKS a lot for ur comment...You BETTER take good care of yourself...

Loads of love

Kiran

we'll be waiting..SmileWink

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Hy guys. Posted the new part in the new thread. Comment there on from now on.

Love

Kiran

Edited by armaans*basket* - 12 December 2008 at 11:08am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top