Frequent Posters

devanshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
kiran its 9:30! wen r u updtin?????????
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hello...kiran di....ananya here...remember me?????? u no wht i am really very sorry for not replying an comment...well...u might be thinking tht i went off like this...(though i no...u dont no me well..and well...wont bother about my comment much...but it means a lot to me when u reply for my comment)....di...i am suffering fromchicken pox and well..i am not allowed by the doctor to use computer...t.v..or my books...it affects the eye- sight..u no...so...couldnt come on the net for past 2 weeks....but i am here now...slightly btter...reading ur forum...and waiting for ur update...luv u sooooo much....
really waiting for ur update and reply for my comment....di..u r the best....
update soon..acche se exam dena and wish me luck...so tht i get well soon and well,,,,,,comment on ur posts....aaram se pad saku u no...it hurts..while reading....
luv
ananya๐Ÿ˜‰
Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys...Sorry to keep you waiting.....Will update in an hour or so....

@ Ananya: Get well soon love...and take care of yourself...THANKS a lot for ur comment...You BETTER take good care of yourself...

Loads of love

Kiran
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ammygurl

hello...kiran di....ananya here...remember me?????? u no wht i am really very sorry for not replying an comment...well...u might be thinking tht i went off like this...(though i no...u dont no me well..and well...wont bother about my comment much...but it means a lot to me when u reply for my comment)....di...i am suffering fromchicken pox and well..i am not allowed by the doctor to use computer...t.v..or my books...it affects the eye- sight..u no...so...couldnt come on the net for past 2 weeks....but i am here now...slightly btter...reading ur forum...and waiting for ur update...luv u sooooo much....

really waiting for ur update and reply for my comment....di..u r the best....
update soon..acche se exam dena and wish me luck...so tht i get well soon and well,,,,,,comment on ur posts....aaram se pad saku u no...it hurts..while reading....
luv
ananya๐Ÿ˜‰

oh dear.. take rest  and take good care of urself.. do not strain urself too much.
wishing you sooner recovery...
Prasanthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: armaans*basket*

Hey guys...Sorry to keep you waiting.....Will update in an hour or so....

@ Ananya: Get well soon love...and take care of yourself...THANKS a lot for ur comment...You BETTER take good care of yourself...

Loads of love

Kiran

we'll be waiting..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
Pebblez thumbnail
Hy guys. Posted the new part in the new thread. Comment there on from now on.

Love

Kiran
Edited by armaans*basket* - 15 years ago
Prasanthi thumbnail

hey.. yet to read

dropped into say thanks for posting it so fast.. as usual it should be and it will be a fantastic one
all the best for ur exams

Ridzigarima thumbnail

hey kiran di .... Please update as soon as you can .. u said that u will update in an hour ... but its 11 now ... please update now ......I just came from somewhere but i thought u must have updated ...

please update naa ..... aur if u r not doing it ..please tell me ..because tomorrow is second saturday .. means my school holiday so that i can read it tomorrow itself .... kyunki aap agar aaj update nahi karoge toh aaj ka aur kal dono ka part kal hi post karoge ... so it'll be a long part for all of us ... But please update  today if you can ...

I HAVE NO PATIENCE !!!

I hav'nt made my science project yet .... i have to submit it on monday .... but if i will read the part .. i feel good , and if i feel good , my project will be good .. and i will get good grades ..... u know .... it matters to get good gradesin projects.........
And now  u know how  much  ur   update matters us ????

Please update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ridzigarima thumbnail
yay !!!!!
Thanks ......
u rock dii !!!
Pebblez thumbnail
Link to the new thread:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1089993

Please, comment and post on the new thread from now on.

Kiran