Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Heyy Kiran. Love the idea of updating on friday, saturday, and sunday. This way we could get DMG seven days a week since we have the show monday to thursday. I really enjoy your ff and this is one of the reasons I joined IF.

cant wait for updates this weekend. I hope you can update all three days though cause the wait seems too long.

Thank you tons! :-)
makhijani thumbnail
which is ur another ff   and congrats for ur success
dmg123 thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!........am so happy for ur secong thread....u have done an awesome job!!!........will wait till the weekend cant wait.......its gonna be great!!!.......as for the story i like both the flashback as welll as the 5 years later....will be happy if u wrote that way too........i was wondering wat ur other ff is.....will love to read it!!...........
good luck on ur test!!..........
n good job once again!

dmg123 thumbnail

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!.....so happy for ur secong thread......u have done an amazing job writing.........can wait till the weekend....its gonna be great.....as for the story i dont mind which way u write becasue i like the flashback n the 5 years later.....but i do wanna see the 5 years later part........i was also wondering about ur other ff......can u pls tell us the title/link....would love to read it!!........

anyways good job once again!...........
n good luck on ur test
gia.khan thumbnail
congrats hun! no dont jus leave the story in the middle now! i think u shud continue with it and show how everyone ended up together its very interesting to read :)..
cutie_mahima thumbnail
heyy.....congrats on the second thread!!! i am really looking forward to ur part on friday!! :))
esaba thumbnail
Im loving the current track.......of urs....but if cud end the flash back tht ud have wayy better.....because...right now we are watching something and and reading urs.....it is a little....diffrent....beside....I loveeeeee the way u portrayed a more resposible ...serious armaan as a father and a husband....i want to see more of tht....THANKSSS

P.s. eveni f u don end the flashback..i m still going to read this.....u r te best...keep rocking
Craze_naina thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats on ur second thread 🥳🥳

I really luv this ff so much......u r really very good writer...

I like the current track....so plzzz don't end the flashback very fast......let it be with the flow
...want to see their journey from their internship to their marriage life....

waiting impatiently for friday to come....
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

congrats on the 2nd thread!

-simi- thumbnail
congoo!!!

i dont mind the story of flashback! its quite interesting either way!
i guess you can refrain from adding a lot of new characters that arent a part of the real show.. cuz that way its harder to imagine, and gets a little boring..

but otherwise, i love love love your story! specially the fact that you are trying to promote how a relationship is not always about how physical you are with eachother, and its potrayed through armaan and ridhima amazingly!

keep writing, and i will definitely look forward to reading your parts on the weekends!

oh and most importantly, good luck on your exams!
i really appreciate you taking time out from ur busy schedule to write such wonderful story for us..