Mayur fans di balle balle.......... - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
omigod.. wow cant wait for 2moro.. so xcited..
mayank  was soooooooooooo cool in the precap and in today's epi toooooo................tooooo good yaar
Originally posted by meteora_smt

OMG That is it... I thought that too!!! πŸ˜ƒ I think Mayank will get feelings of awkwardness before... but Nupur will realize it first, coz for her it would be easier to admit to herself!!! πŸ˜ƒ
But still I think the producers are trying to build up a situation that Mayank gets so attached to Nupur that despite her so-called betrayal by not doing the project work, he still goes there to dance with her....
Though if thats the case, then I hope to see some cold treatment before and after the dance, don't want him to go soft on her so easily!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

yup...nd besides it wud be awesomely funny (dotn even knwo if there is such wordπŸ˜†) to see nupur try to win him over..and try to manaofy him after he finds the truthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
My guess is that he's trying to point out the differences between Nupur and himself, but why do it in a black ganji and look so smoking hot?
Originally posted by sephora1

Yeah...who thought Mayank had that in him, lovable condescending nerd that he is...πŸ˜‰

Nupur truly does bring out the other side of him doesn't she....

Oh totally!! And that is why I say these two are so perfect for each other!
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh totally!! And that is why I say these two are so perfect for each other!

Absolutely......... Mayank  has an image of studious, serious and strict guy, but Nupur highlited this amazing side of Mayank. Though it was through cheating, but Mayank's fun-loving n easy going side is outπŸ˜†

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by muniza75

I hope its not dream yaar, otherwise i will kick creatives.
Omg dying to watch.

I am agree with Gagan KumKum and MJHT making crazy.

Muniza

I don't think ki itz  dream Di.......  I hope it is notπŸ˜†
oh my god!!! wht an epi infact mayanks magic.............
he s shooooooooo shweettttttttttttt so jaanu n so killing
nupur cant control herself in falling for him

m so excited n desperate 2 c the beach scene n mayank singing "ye larki kiun najane kiun larko si nahi hoti" it z suiting him so much
their pair is awsm man damn kool

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.