Telly stars go Diwali shopping - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Telly stars go Diwali shopping

Dhanteras popularly known as Dhantrayodashi is one of the most important festivals of the Hindu tradition. The day involves lots of shopping of articles made of gold and silver or any new utensil which symbolizes good luck.
So we asked our small screen stars what they plan to buy this festive occasion?

Reshmii%20Ghosh 
Reshmii Ghosh, who is busy rehearsing for NB believes that apart from shopping for herself, this year she will also buy something for her newly born niece. "My younger sister gave birth to a baby girl and on Diwali I'll buy silver bangles and payal for my niece," says Reshmi.

Avinash%20Mukherjee
Avinash Mukherjee says he will gift himself a day off! Excited about the festival, he says "I will do lots of shopping for myself. Also papa has already gifted me a laptop for Dhanteras!"

Rajshri%20thakur
Apart from regular shopping which is in store for all of us on Diwali, Rajshri Thakur popularly known as Saloni, plans to buy a kanjivaram saree for herself as well as lots of gifts for her family and friends.

Romit%20Raj
Mumma's boy Romit Raj says his mom is the one who buys some thing on Dhanteras. "I shop but for Dhanteras mom decides what to purchase… last year she bought some gold coins. I don't know what she has decided for this year!"

Sharad%20Kelkar
Sharad Kelkar is a party animal and is looking forward to doing just that on Diwali too. The actor also plans to buy something for his mom and wife, Kirti, but he hasn't decided on that special gift just yet.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/October/News_20081021_119

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, October 21, 2008

• The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Siyaram bhaktchaitalee.s15swetaa10mah403IndraDagaCeruleanSky-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telly stars go Diwali shopping - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged
    He deserves a day off....

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 12:59am | IP Logged
    tfs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top