Nigar Khan ready for EKEH finale

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Nigar Khan ready for EKEH finale

Nigar Khan and Dinesh Kartik the finalists of Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena along with Harbhajan Singh-Mona Singh and Sreesanth-Surveen Chawla. Nigar spoke to us in detail about the show and how it feels to be part of the finals.

Nigar%20Khan

Nigar says, "When I first started I never really thought about reaching the finals. I took each day as it came and with a partner like Dinesh I really had to work hard. Bhajji and Sree dance well but I was never sure about Dinesh."

But Dinesh really rose to the occasion. Nigar adds, "He worked really hard. He likes to give a 100% to whatever he does." However, Nigar wasn't always so full of praises for the dancer. Initially she even turned back to go home after seeing him dance! She says, "When I first saw him perform I thought I was going to die! I just wanted to go back home and forget about the competition!"

Thankfully though Dinesh has improved so much that Nigar can't help but feel proud. She says, "Initially he was a 0 on the dancing scale but now I think he's become a 10!"

Even though Nigar taught him the steps, Dinesh taught Nigar some things too. Nigar says, "I used to get very hyper before every performance but Dinesh taught me how to relax and face any competition. We never gave up and our judges used to encourage us a lot! We couldn't have asked for better judges. Sushmita was our biggest supporter even when the audiences rejected us. But now even the audiences are sending us mails and SMS's praising us. That is the real victory!"

Lastly, we ask her about the much hyped kiss she shared with Dinesh. But Nigar quickly brushes it aside and reveals, "He is like a child! I used to pamper him a lot and give him ice cream and chocolates and he used to perform very well after that. So I told him that I would give him a kiss if he performed well. He did, so I gave him a kiss on the cheek. People have blown up the whole thing. but one thing is for sure, I enjoyed that show so much!"

The finale of the show will come on air on this Saturday at 9 pm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwinipatilyipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nigar Khan ready for EKEH finale" in Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top