Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
nopes i think u must study now .. love and all that nonsence stuff after school and college ... study now.. don't waste ur time in all nonsense stuff!
I guess ur 15-16 yrs old.. dear its not love this just a stupid feeling.
I recommend u study.. rest is upto what you feel and remember never in ur life hide anything from mom and dad.. they r ur best friends!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahh i need advice! (ergent) (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Meg_d*

IF-Veteran Member

*Meg_d*

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I gusse HUMM is right, its an age where u should concentrate on your work, but if you like that boy so much and his flirting with you then i think you shouldnt hide ur feelings towards him, tell him wat you think how you feel but not infront of everyone only somewhere where u and him are alone, but be careful maybe his a jerk who wont care about your feelings and laugh out loud infront of everyone and emmbarass you in front of everyone. If you even go out with this guy remember tht your work cums first nuthin in life is important then your eduacation, and i am telling this because i have been through it but when i was at your place and i held my feelings in so that i can concentrate only and only on my studies, you have a whole life to do all this, you will get your mr.perfect but education comes only once, you might think i am lecturing you but its true make your parents proud with good grades, cause at the end of the day seeing those grades and the smile and happiness on your parents and families face is not bigger then some boy i hope this helps i am 17 i have always controlled myself wen it comes to things like these because i think there is time for everything, wait till uni for now enjoy ur life studying and messin about in school and wiv freinds and family, because this age of innocence doesnt come again 

x_TaniSha_x

x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Tell him :) And u'll see if he really loves you :)

Goooooooooddd Luccckk :)

Dun worry... ur purtyful.. he will say yesWink

Tishy_Fishy

Tishy_Fishy

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

ahh wow alot of wisdome shared with me!LOL

nish1

nish1

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
hey, i think i agree with others that rightnow it's time for u to concentrate in ur study, but i think without telling him how u feel or how does he feel about u....u can't do anything...so it will be better to tell him how u feel about him and find out what he thinks about u...and if he really likes  u then he will give u some time too like studies and etc....But not clearing ur feelings to each other is not a smart move bez i did that and i still regret that but hey i took it as it's a life but i know it's not easy....

Anyway good luck in ur decision and let us know what happen

jazmine

IF-Dazzler

jazmine

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 4:08am | IP Logged
fishy tishy u should first concentrate on ur studies like others said coz going after sumone will ruin ur career. first u should know dat boy well , abt his attidude, behaviour etc etc n den u should decide abt it but first education is important.

SONYA_K

Goldie

SONYA_K

IFs Strict Mod

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HUMM

nopes i think u must study now .. love and all that nonsence stuff after school and college ... study now.. don't waste ur time in all nonsense stuff!
I guess ur 15-16 yrs old.. dear its not love this just a stupid feeling.
I recommend u study.. rest is upto what you feel and remember never in ur life hide anything from mom and dad.. they r ur best friends!

Sunny is right dear.U must concentrate on ur studies right now!!And make sure that ur parents know what u r doing coz they r the one who can tell u the right thing 2 do.

Take care,
Sonya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top