plz help I have no idea whats going on?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi everyone plz do help me as much as you can --  I'll be really grateful to you all.

Well, let me start off with this. I met this boy at some birthday party and now we are good friends. When I met him I asked him if he has myspace but he said No he deosn't have one. Then I was like do you have yahoo? He said Yes he does and he gave me his email id. After that I sent him messsage and he replied to it. Then after a few days I found his cell number on my dad's phone and I called him. that's when he told me that I can call him anytime -- he doesn't mind talking to me at all. The second time we talked to each was for 2.5 hours I know thats alot but we did. After that I called him following weekend then he told me that -- he is relly mad at me because I didn't call him for a week. While I was talking to him I asked him if he has girlfreind he said he had one but they are not together anymore. Then he asked me if I have boyfriend I was like no I don't have one. Then after a few days I went to New York thats where he lives at  I called him while I was there --- he asked - Are you here to see me? I was like No I am here with my cousin. After that he asked what are you doing right now? I told him that I am in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror and talking to him. he said you don't need to look in the mirror I know your looking good. On Saturday when I was talking to him he asked me if I like someone? I said I do but I am not going to tell you who he is? Then I asked him If he likes someone --- He said Yes he does like someone I asked --- Who? He said  I am talking to her right now Does that mean It was me or someone else? the best thing about him is that he always tells me everything he does and always honest I have no idea why? When I say I kill you to him he'll be like Yeah plz do that I'll enjoy it. So the question is --- 
DOES HE LIKE ME OR NOT? 
sound like a flirt...But he does seem consistent, so i would say yes he likes ya!

Maybe to see if he really does you can play hard to get? Like dont  be responsive to calls etc..Dont be the first to call etc..

sorry if i did not help..
well m confused..i thnk he likes u but its also true he may even only flirt..u knw guys always love to flirt..so i thnk u should not contact him fr some days n see if he calls u or not..if he cares he'll definitely call or msg u...just try it..n see...let him be the 1st one to call now..
awwww I fink he might like u or he might be a flirt like Dream and Asliiguy said.Dont contact him for a few days let him contact you and then you would get your answer.

Hope that helped!!! :)

Gud Luk
i think he does b/c u asked do u like some1 & he said yes than u asked who and he said i'm talking to her right now he likes you man. 

I aint sure he could be a flirt or he could like u well sm guyz cnt be trusted they flirt wiv every1

Thank so much everyone who has helped....

Well He told me that he likes me but I might call him today and  then I'll tell you guys maybe more about him.

def likkess you................but be carefull =].

the signs r he likes u .. but still depends if  he is flirt but u can change him if u love him ..