Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"The Haunting of Ms. Kripa".Last pt,Epilogue/pg181 (Page 6)

ShelDev Senior Member
ShelDev
ShelDev

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hey Pallavi;Smile
OMG...finally you updated....I was eagerly waiting for it....thank you..
Great update as usual...
Haila Angad's entry was so good....back to the passionate, hot sexy Angad ..unbuttoned shirt halfway down...wow...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..sexy....Embarrassed
AK spending the night in the jeep all alone...wow...Wink
Tina's disappearance is freaky man...no trace of her...now that they have her scarf..let's see if that leads them to something...
You have a great way of describing the characters, places, situations Pallavi...I feel like I am actually watching it live infront of me...very nicely written...ClapClap
I love it..
Thanks....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Pallu Di!

That was an awesome part! Your vivid descriptions of the dark, isolated forest had my heart skip a beat as I imagined it all in my head--the leaves scrunching under AK's feet as they walked, the owls hooting and all...It was very well penned down!!! I've told you before Di that you are a very imaginative and talented writer...Everything was in perfect ambiance...

I'm seriously loving the way you are taking this story...

Hmm...Ek hi mulaqat mein AK can't resist looking at each other...lol..I can't wait for the sparks to fly between them!

Awww..Kripa held on to Angad in the forest..LOL...So cuteee! I loved the line he gave after that " Agaar app chahte hain, then you can hold on to me"---I know I would hold on to him..lol...

WOW, that part where Kripa felt a cold hand touch her gave me like goosebumps...If I was in place of Kripa, I would have fainted..Kripa sure is strong and brave...

Hmm..I wonder what happened to Tina...How did she dissapear and all..is this really all Kripa's imagination? Too many questions you have to answer Di as the story unfolds..

Beautiful Di!  Continue soon! I will be looking forward to your Multistarrer FF when you finish AJT.--Who are the other couple making their appearance in the FF--give us a hint na please? LOL..I will make time to read all your AK fics too!

I hope you continue whenever time permits! Please pray for me as I submitted two of my Uni apps...I hope I get into Baylor U...I need best wishes from everyone! Smile

Anita

sweet honey Goldie
sweet honey
sweet honey

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
hey....fabbb part....loved angads entry....hot as always...hmmm both a-k cnt resist admirin eachoder.....omggg the forest part was reli kreepi...surrounded by trees n darknesss ....awwww poor kripa skared walkin ryt nex tu angad.....n angad being cheeky telling her hi dont mynd if she clung to him.....hmmmm tinaz scarf...wnda were da leads to....cont sooon plz
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
haiiiiiiiiiiii
meri dii...
kyaa anth part tha...i wonder wat happened 2 tina...i hope shez nt dead...ur thriller story is gr8!!
uff i loved d entire descriptions!!!
esp these:

Angad leaned back in his seat too. He glanced sideways, admiring her long, graceful neck, the arch of her body in restful stance. She was intensely conscious of his eyes on her, her breathing shallow and erratic as a result.

In the close confines of the car, she was equally aware of his hefty physique, his incredible maleness, the spicy scent of his cologne, the heavy sound of his breathing

and

Kripa was almost clinging to Angad now, loathe to move away from his reassuring size and strength. As if he would protect her from all the terrors lurking in the dark.

Angad felt her softness pressing against his arm and smiled in the dark. Her fingers were gripping his biceps as she stuck to his side.

He drawled: Darr lagey toh yeh leejiye torch. You hold it!

awsome job di...
plz cont soon!!!wanna c em falling in love...lol my asusual only wish!!

tc

Edited by me_iq - 24 October 2008 at 8:23am
saridena Goldie
saridena
saridena

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
hi pallavi di
superb part di
angad and kripa serching for tina
angad at first glance only he is attracted to kripa
update soooooooooooooon
luv soumya
stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
loved the part
it was awesom
thnx for the PM
continue soon
sea_nyx Goldie
sea_nyx
sea_nyx

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
omg di, it's 4 am here in hyd and i swear this is the last time i'm going to stay up and read this ff, it's way way to scary, in that totally delicious way of course. i loved it, especially how u described them making their way through those creepy woods in the night. i bet the girl is dead right and for some reason her ghost has chosen kripa as the medium, like halle berry in gothika, like i said, i'm guessing but can't wait for the next bit. and btw angad is like too, too hot. hai.......lol
Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
caught up with both parts di
fantastic concept
seems really interesting
angad's entry is mindblowing
when did kripa had a time to recharge her cell?? bloooper lolz
do cont soon when you can

Go to top