Fan Fictions

"The Haunting of Ms. Kripa".Last pt,Epilogue/pg181 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 187

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I'm hooked Pallavi!
Great Going!Clap

I've always heard about how great of an FF writer you are from a lot of people! But sadly, i never got time to go and read your KYPH FF's...I will do so when I get time...I heard a lot of good things about them..and all your AK fics are on my list to read...Will read when I get time = D...

Im so happy that I'm actually not behind with this one...Im glad I spotted this..Now Im gonna check this regularly for your updates
= D

I must say Pallavi that you are a brilliant writer with an awesome imagination...I love how the story is going so far...Im scared already...Kripa was in the dark forest road, but somehow, I was getting goosebumps..LOL! Hmm...I wonder if that was really Tannu...was it a ghost or really Kripa's imgination...Hmm only time will tell!

Can't wait for Angad Khanna to meet Ms. Kripa! I loved KYPH, but I never got to read any AK fics...The only one I read was Bheegi's and it had AR and AK...I love both! LOL...

Continue soon Pallavi! Do you mind if I call you Pallu?

Love
Anita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""The Haunting of Ms. Kripa".Last pt,Epilogue/pg181 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttimpy

ttimpy

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by ttimpy

reserved editedWinkWink hey pallavi this is such a surprise...............was just browsing thru when i saw this FF.............u certainly managed to make me feel spooky..............DeadDead
very frankly i do not like to watch or even read horror/haunting stories.....as even after so many years i still get scared.......................but this being your creation i am definitely going to read it as i feel that i'll miss out on sumthing interesting.like all your other FF's which keep me tightly bound to your script...........

will this be a horror only show or will u have AK romance also incorporated............

Thanks ttimpy!
This will be a romantic supernatural thriller...Embarrassed I like to try out new genres. LOL
There will be romance of course! Embarrassed In fact a love triangle/quadrangle or pentagon. LOL

Awww dont get too scared ...becuz its going to get very scary! Wink

Thanks for still reading it even though ur scared. Embarrassed
I love scary movies...my fav one is The Grudge......that was so scary even I had to close my eyes. LOL

pallavi

i just cudn't handle Grudge................i even sat thru sumthing like Bhool Bhulaiya with my hands on my eyes and peering thru at the screen at times.....that also in theatre where i cud hear the kiddos having the time of their life....enjoying it and laughing.......gosh it was embarassing.............

i am going to love the love triangle.......pentagon...........angle though........

tc

vallanki

IF-Rockerz

vallanki

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
WAW!! what a surprise!!!!!!

loved the characters and story line.

very interesting narrative...eager to read but have to wait for two days for updates...uuuffff..

one unrelated qun for this thread...r u ending AJT soon? with tragic end??

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 4:00am | IP Logged
exciting fic really interesting loved the concept and intro

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vallanki

WAW!! what a surprise!!!!!!

loved the characters and story line.

very interesting narrative...eager to read but have to wait for two days for updates...uuuffff..

one unrelated qun for this thread...r u ending AJT soon? with tragic end??

tragic end??
naii plzz naii pallu dii..do sumthin gud in d end lyk u always did

saridena

Goldie

saridena

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 5:33am | IP Logged
hi pallavu di
wow exiting part di
a mystery ff cool
update soooooooooooon
luv soumya

ashwini_k

Groupbie

ashwini_k

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged
wow pallavi, u had suprised us with new fanfic al of sudden.

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet honey

hey....interseting concept....horror mixed wiid romance....dis was a greatg part...althought a felt very creaped out lol,.....cont sooon

Thanks sweethoney! Embarrassed
Yeah, its going to get very scary, so hang on to ur seat. Wink

pallavi

Originally posted by habli

wowww this is just awesome.. even though i read AJT regularly i never seem to have enough time to comment.. but this is one is just beautiful.. i love horror and suspense.. greattt partt :)

Thanks habli....for ur comment! Embarrassed
I love scary movies and thrillers too.

pallavi

Edited by pallavi25 - 21 October 2008 at 9:25am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top