Fan Fictions

"The Haunting of Ms. Kripa".Last pt,Epilogue/pg181 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 187

Page 1
Page   of 187
Page 3 Page 187

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged
yayyy palluuuu a new horror ff by u!!!!! wooo im so excited to read this!!
i love how u described kripas mouth as cupids bow.....kinda shows angad will be attracted to her mouth lmao
is this like the beginning of the year?? or just the semester?
ohhh is kripas car haunted:P hope angad saves her soon!!!!
omggg i wonder wot happened 2 tina!!!
oh god i guess tina hated kripa for some reason and now her spirit is haunting her:(
awww this was so short im dying to read more lol:P:P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""The Haunting of Ms. Kripa".Last pt,Epilogue/pg181 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttimpy

reserved editedWinkWink hey pallavi this is such a surprise...............was just browsing thru when i saw this FF.............u certainly managed to make me feel spooky..............DeadDead
very frankly i do not like to watch or even read horror/haunting stories.....as even after so many years i still get scared.......................but this being your creation i am definitely going to read it as i feel that i'll miss out on sumthing interesting.like all your other FF's which keep me tightly bound to your script...........

will this be a horror only show or will u have AK romance also incorporated............

Thanks ttimpy!
This will be a romantic supernatural thriller...Embarrassed I like to try out new genres. LOL
There will be romance of course! Embarrassed In fact a love triangle/quadrangle or pentagon. LOL

Awww dont get too scared ...becuz its going to get very scary! Wink

Thanks for still reading it even though ur scared. Embarrassed
I love scary movies...my fav one is The Grudge......that was so scary even I had to close my eyes. LOL

pallavi

Edited by pallavi25 - 20 October 2008 at 11:51am

ShelDev

ShelDev

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hey Pallavi;Clap

wow wow wow...a horror fanfic...i love horror....
i am so looking forward to this one...already you have captured my attention...
Angad...mmm...chief detective...yummyLOL
loved the first update....
looking forward to more...
pls pls PM me on this one as well...Big smileBig smile

thanks.......Smile

mar-

IF-Dazzler

mar-

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
woooow grt part really good pls continue sooooon

sweetangle04

sweetangle04

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Hi di..i m so excited...so happy that u r trying ur hands at a new genre of fan fics....i m so eager to read it..i m pretty sure...after reading so many of ur creations that this one would be no less.... Clap

Sidarth_lover1

IF-Dazzler

Sidarth_lover1

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
hey cont soon!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Even though i love horror but i stil get scared. The part when Kripa saw Tina...thats the part that strated giving me creeps and more. Awesome! Plz pm me when u upadte. Thanks a lot.  <3

*MitiRasmalai*

*MitiRasmalai*

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Omg that was just supebbbbbbb!!!....A wonderful treat indeed.....

It really was freaky...and it was just the beginning...lol...

I hate scary movies...well I enjoy them too but whenever i think a scary part is about to come I cant help but close my eyes....Its a good thing this is a ff so i can imagine everything and read instead of having to close my eyes...haha

The beginning was awesome...with kripa helping the school girls practice for the Christmas concert......I remembered my high school practices which we did for the Christmas concerts...

I wonder what is going on....and where Tina had vanished...I am guessing that the figure which Kripa saw was actually a spirit....

Kripa seems to be a really independent girl....who likes to bee  a free bird and live her life on her own terms.....

You did a fabb job in describing the scenery when kripa's car broke down till the end....but I wonder how did kripa's car come near her when she had ran quite a lot of distance while following Tina??...did Tina help her??....idk but thats was some really scary stuff....loll..

Oh so Angad is engaged...maybe you can get his fiancee to be the one who's doing all this so we can get rid of her lol....just kidding....haha...

Hmmm...I think that angad will be the cop/detective who will be in charge of this particular caseBig smile....

Lets see how AK's first meeting goes...

Great part.....I like how ur soo innovative.....truley commendableClap....

Cant wait for the next part...continue soon and keep up the great work...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top