"The Haunting of Ms. Kripa".Last pt,Epilogue/pg181 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Pallavi;πŸ‘

wow wow wow...a horror fanfic...i love horror....
i am so looking forward to this one...already you have captured my attention...
Angad...mmm...chief detective...yummyπŸ˜†
loved the first update....
looking forward to more...
pls pls PM me on this one as well...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thanks.......😊
woooow grt part really good pls continue sooooon
Hi di..i m so excited...so happy that u r trying ur hands at a new genre of fan fics....i m so eager to read it..i m pretty sure...after reading so many of ur creations that this one would be no less.... πŸ‘

Even though i love horror but i stil get scared. The part when Kripa saw Tina...thats the part that strated giving me creeps and more. Awesome! Plz pm me when u upadte. Thanks a lot.  <3

Omg that was just supebbbbbbb!!!....A wonderful treat indeed.....

It really was freaky...and it was just the beginning...lol...

I hate scary movies...well I enjoy them too but whenever i think a scary part is about to come I cant help but close my eyes....Its a good thing this is a ff so i can imagine everything and read instead of having to close my eyes...haha

The beginning was awesome...with kripa helping the school girls practice for the Christmas concert......I remembered my high school practices which we did for the Christmas concerts...

I wonder what is going on....and where Tina had vanished...I am guessing that the figure which Kripa saw was actually a spirit....

Kripa seems to be a really independent girl....who likes to bee  a free bird and live her life on her own terms.....

You did a fabb job in describing the scenery when kripa's car broke down till the end....but I wonder how did kripa's car come near her when she had ran quite a lot of distance while following Tina??...did Tina help her??....idk but thats was some really scary stuff....loll..

Oh so Angad is engaged...maybe you can get his fiancee to be the one who's doing all this so we can get rid of her lol....just kidding....haha...

Hmmm...I think that angad will be the cop/detective who will be in charge of this particular caseπŸ˜ƒ....

Lets see how AK's first meeting goes...

Great part.....I like how ur soo innovative.....truley commendableπŸ‘....

Cant wait for the next part...continue soon and keep up the great work...

I'm hooked Pallavi!
Great Going!πŸ‘

I've always heard about how great of an FF writer you are from a lot of people! But sadly, i never got time to go and read your KYPH FF's...I will do so when I get time...I heard a lot of good things about them..and all your AK fics are on my list to read...Will read when I get time = D...

Im so happy that I'm actually not behind with this one...Im glad I spotted this..Now Im gonna check this regularly for your updates
= D

I must say Pallavi that you are a brilliant writer with an awesome imagination...I love how the story is going so far...Im scared already...Kripa was in the dark forest road, but somehow, I was getting goosebumps..LOL! Hmm...I wonder if that was really Tannu...was it a ghost or really Kripa's imgination...Hmm only time will tell!

Can't wait for Angad Khanna to meet Ms. Kripa! I loved KYPH, but I never got to read any AK fics...The only one I read was Bheegi's and it had AR and AK...I love both! LOL...

Continue soon Pallavi! Do you mind if I call you Pallu?

Love
Anita
Originally posted by pallavi25

Thanks ttimpy!
This will be a romantic supernatural thriller...😳 I like to try out new genres. πŸ˜†
There will be romance of course! 😳 In fact a love triangle/quadrangle or pentagon. πŸ˜†

Awww dont get too scared ...becuz its going to get very scary! πŸ˜‰

Thanks for still reading it even though ur scared. 😳
I love scary movies...my fav one is The Grudge......that was so scary even I had to close my eyes. πŸ˜†

pallavi

i just cudn't handle Grudge................i even sat thru sumthing like Bhool Bhulaiya with my hands on my eyes and peering thru at the screen at times.....that also in theatre where i cud hear the kiddos having the time of their life....enjoying it and laughing.......gosh it was embarassing.............

i am going to love the love triangle.......pentagon...........angle though........

tc
WAW!! what a surprise!!!!!!

loved the characters and story line.

very interesting narrative...eager to read but have to wait for two days for updates...uuuffff..

one unrelated qun for this thread...r u ending AJT soon? with tragic end??
exciting fic really interesting loved the concept and intro
Originally posted by vallanki

WAW!! what a surprise!!!!!!

loved the characters and story line.

very interesting narrative...eager to read but have to wait for two days for updates...uuuffff..

one unrelated qun for this thread...r u ending AJT soon? with tragic end??

tragic end??
naii plzz naii pallu dii..do sumthin gud in d end lyk u always did