Fan Fictions

"The Haunting of Ms. Kripa".Last pt,Epilogue/pg181 (Page 187)

Post Reply New Post

Page 187 of 187

Page 1 Page 186
Page   of 187

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
GREAT STORY  I LOVED IT WOW I LOVE THE DETECTIVEangad khanna&HIS LOVELIFE MUSIC TEACHER kripa sharma
i wish they can make ur story into a serial it will be a superhit trust me you are too good pallavi Claphats offThumbs Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1M0fCnCXWc    ;this is the link of one of my ak video mixes dedicated to you(enjoy it)& also to the smart detective angad and the sweet music teacher kripa" SmileHeartak is my fav couple ever"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""The Haunting of Ms. Kripa".Last pt,Epilogue/pg181 (Page 187)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

GREAT STORY I LOVED IT WOW I LOVE THE DETECTIVEangad khanna&HIS LOVELIFE MUSIC TEACHER kripa sharma<br>i wish they can make ur story into a serial it will be a superhit trust me you are too good pallavi Claphats offThumbs Up<br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1M0fCnCXWc    ;this is the link of one of my ak video mixes dedicated to you(enjoy it)& also to the smart detective angad and the sweet music teacher kripa" SmileHeartak is my fav couple ever"<br>

Awww Thanks so much! Embarrassed
Many Thanks for the music vdo for my hot detective and sweet music teacher. Embarrassed I wish they would make a serial from my story. But will they pay me for writing it? LOL
I love AK more than any jodi on TV. Embarrassed
Wow I just watched it! Its mindblowing! Clap Clap
It was great to watch all the promos at the beg. of the vdo! Brought back some fab memories! Clap

Edited by pallavi25 - 03 December 2009 at 1:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

GREAT STORY I LOVED IT WOW I LOVE THE DETECTIVEangad khanna&HIS LOVELIFE MUSIC TEACHER kripa sharma<br>i wish they can make ur story into a serial it will be a superhit trust me you are too good pallavi Claphats offThumbs Up<br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1M0fCnCXWc    ;this is the link of one of my ak video mixes dedicated to you(enjoy it)& also to the smart detective angad and the sweet music teacher kripa" SmileHeartak is my fav couple ever"<br>

Awww Thanks so much! Embarrassed
Many Thanks for the music vdo for my hot detective and sweet music teacher. Embarrassed I wish they would make a serial from my story. But will they pay me for writing it? LOL
I love AK more than any jodi on TV. Embarrassed
Wow I just watched it! Its mindblowing! Clap Clap
It was great to watch all the promos at the beg. of the vdo! Brought back some fab memories! Clap

thanks for liking my vidmix&trust me they will pay you for sure.. where can they find a gifted writter than u??YOU'RE THE BESTStar&you choose lead actors for ur serial none other than iqbal khan and neha bamb you will bring them together again on tv so they can kill us with their chemistry lolLOL&make the screen ablazHeart..........i wishDay Dreaming

Edited by angadkripa_fan - 14 January 2010 at 4:03pm

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

<br><br>Awww Thanks so much! Embarrassed <br>Many Thanks for the music vdo for my hot detective and sweet music teacher. Embarrassed I wish they would make a serial from my story. But will they pay me for writing it? LOL <br>I love AK more than any jodi on TV. Embarrassed<br>Wow I just watched it! Its mindblowing! Clap Clap <br>It was great to watch all the promos at the beg. of the vdo! Brought back some fab memories! Clap
<br><font color="#ff9999">thanks for liking my vidmix&trust me they will pay you for sure.. where can they find a gifted writter than u??YOU'RE THE BESTStar&you choose lead actors for ur serial none other than iqbal khan and neha bamb you will bring them together again on tv so they can kill us with their chemistry lolLOL&make the screen ablazHeart..........i wishDay Dreaming</font><br>

Thanks so much for the compliments! I wish I had known before and chosen screenplay writing as my profession. But now its too late.
We all want to see that sizzling jodi onscreen again but we know its not possible. Ouch
Kill us with their chemistry! LOL LOL Yes, we are dead and no chance of recovery for last 5 years. LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH..NadiaZ..

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

<br><br>Awww Thanks so much! Embarrassed <br>Many Thanks for the music vdo for my hot detective and sweet music teacher. Embarrassed I wish they would make a serial from my story. But will they pay me for writing it? LOL <br>I love AK more than any jodi on TV. Embarrassed<br>Wow I just watched it! Its mindblowing! Clap Clap <br>It was great to watch all the promos at the beg. of the vdo! Brought back some fab memories! Clap
<br><font color="#ff9999">thanks for liking my vidmix&trust me they will pay you for sure.. where can they find a gifted writter than u??YOU'RE THE BESTStar&you choose lead actors for ur serial none other than iqbal khan and neha bamb you will bring them together again on tv so they can kill us with their chemistry lolLOL&make the screen ablazHeart..........i wishDay Dreaming</font><br>

Thanks so much for the compliments! I wish I had known before and chosen screenplay writing as my profession. But now its too late.
We all want to see that sizzling jodi onscreen again but we know its not possible. Ouch
Kill us with their chemistry! LOL LOL Yes, we are dead and no chance of recovery for last 5 years. LOL LOL

y dey cant work together again di????
plz dont say dat.....i wanna c dem again on-screen....v shud think +vely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

shreya satish

shreya satish

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Wonderful Story My dear............... Just Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya satish

Wonderful Story My dear............... Just Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u, Dear! Im glad u loved it!   Big smile

Escapist

Goldie

Escapist

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Hey pallavi,

awwe thank god ths topic aint closed.....i read ur ff n im thrilled and speechless.....it was awesome
loved it from d strt till d end...indeed a very gud plot....at times i ws scared out of wits whn john's n tina's soul haunted kripa bt d storyline was very very gripping...hooked me till d end .......it was simply fab and somewhere i felt rohit was d culprit esp after tht incident wn angad saw varun garewals snap...n bingo it turned out to b true....

evn d way you portrayed angad and kripa's romance was superb ...nothn outwards very real n simple and pure in a sense....loved it really

i jz came across ths ff and read it and im marveled its fab!!   Smile

Keep up d good work ur a gud writer u could actually write thriller and suspense novels and i guarantee you thy would be a instant hit !! I personally liked your work!! Smile

-Fatima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top