Fan Fictions

"The Haunting of Ms. Kripa".Last pt,Epilogue/pg181 (Page 186)

Post Reply New Post

Page 186 of 187

vamita

Goldie

vamita

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by vamita

Wonderful ff and a wonderful story.....so atlast your are done with one more.....I love the ending lines of your every story......Gives way to a new one....

My kids are doing good....The younger one is a year old....and is quite active....How are your kids doing....Your sons name is Arjun too right? So he must be what 4 years old now or a little less...

And how is your daughter....Happy Vinayak chaturthi to you and your family....

and once again.....wonderful ff...... Smile

Alls good if ends good....... Wink

Hey I would prefer some thing much smoother this time.....or you will have to update every day....My heart can't take so many attacks..... LOL

Aww Thanks mitu!
Its wonderful to see u back in this forum! I miss the old days when we had so much fun in the other forum, which has shut down now... Ouch
Your little one must keep u busy! My son is 4 yrs old today, hes going to pre-school. Im waiting when he will go to Kindergarten for whole day....hes driving me nuts! LOL
Hope u all had a wonderful Ganesh Utsav! Big smile
Oh Vow.....I wish him a very very happy Birthday and lots of happiness in his life........I bet....I still have 4 years left for my little one to go to school........Wink....You will have lots of time to write then I suppose....Can we look forward to two stories at a time then?...ha ha ha....

I know, we had wonderful time in that forum.....It has been busy for me this year and I did not have much time after two kids.....Now that the older one is in school, I can manage one and still come to the forum....LOL

I am waiting for your other ff to start....I am getting pretty confused with the characters of chori chori......As I don't know most of the characters there.......So i will wait for your AK ff .....Please tell me you are writing one soon.......

Hey and can you pm me with your old ff links....Please.......

Edited by vamita - 09 September 2009 at 8:45am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""The Haunting of Ms. Kripa".Last pt,Epilogue/pg181 (Page 186)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeya123

amazing ending di
luved it

it was simply a perfect ending

so cute, romantic

Thanks deeya! Embarrassed
Im glad u loved it! Big smile

Originally posted by sameira-90

hey Pllavi awsome part an epilogue....

thanks for the pm ...

Thanks sameira! Big smile

Originally posted by akrock

gr8 part n epilogue di!!!!!!
wil miss dis fic!!!
wil b waitin 4 ur nxt...

Thanks akrock!
actually I will miss Rambo and Ms Kripa too! Cry
But every story has to end.....

Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

ClapClap WONDERFUL ENDING.. My favourite song '' Seene me dil, dil me dhadkan'' .... Nice part..   Naughty Angad , shy kripa.. Ideal combination.. It reminds me KYPH party scene . where Angad and Kripa were singing '' seene me dil'' And after this song Angad was following Kripa everywhere.. waiter told Kripa someone wants to meet you then Angad came from her behind.. ..Thanks Pallavi Didi .. You have given us a wonderful wonderful gift.. ''The Haunting of ms Kripa''

Thanks sudhir Bhai!
Im happy that I could satisfy a diehard KYPH fan like you! Thanks for appreciating the story! Big smile
Yes, I was inspired by that party scene.... LOL I loved Seeney mein dil both times it was used in KYPH. Embarrassed

Edited by pallavi25 - 21 September 2009 at 2:14am

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Angad Kripa..........

<FONT color=#cc0000>SHADI........</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0000>RECEPTION</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0000>ANGAD'S HOUSE RECEPTION</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc3300>GOA HONEYMOON</FONT>

Thanks for the great pics, Bhai!
Brings back wonderful memories! Big smile
They totally match shadi and honeymoon of AK.... Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by pallavi25 - 21 September 2009 at 2:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piu.

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smilesx3

great ending
cant wait for your new one,
will it be the punjabi angad and afghani kripa somehting like tht
xo*Kiran*xo

Thanks, jannat! Big smile
Yes, Afghan Zaib and Bengali Kripa.....but I cant decide which ones to write first....so I will post all options. LOL

Originally posted by sasik

<FONT color=#ff0066>hey

nice ending

waiting for ur nxt ff.
</FONT>

Thanks sasik! Embarrassed

Originally posted by Tanha_Dil

Smile hey, i'm new member.. and i read ur ff.. i must say u r awesome... i mean every emoition that you described i could feel it i n myslef. horror parts were spine chilling while romantic parts left me day dreaming... great ff.. looking forward to Chori Chori... keep it up...Clap

Thanks Hun!
Welcome to IF! Embarrassed Im glad u enjoyed this story!
Chori chori is already in part 12, hope u read it....

Originally posted by namelesssr

Very apt ending, Pallavi Clap... sorry couldn't get back earlier.<br><br>Another supernatural thriller... is this one going to stretch from one Halloween to the next (tongue-in-cheek)... the Valentine's is waiting to be completed<br><br>Jokes apart... really liked this one. Keep it up!<br>

Thanks nameless! Embarrassed
Welcome back!   Big smile Great to see u back!
Hehehe pulling my leg, eh? LOL Valentine was supposed to be a one shot thing but stretched too far, there wasnt much story to tell, mainly buddha buddhi pyaar karey .... LOL LOL I will finish it if I can find the link... LOL
Im glad u enjoyed Haunting.....I will haunt u again this Halloween... LOL

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 6:43am | IP Logged
im waiting for ur new ff

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smilesx3

love the new siggie

Thanks! I thought it would suit my upcoming story but now I cant find the photo link! Ouch

Originally posted by iamsmart

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><FONT size=2>gr8 epi..and lovely ff....gud that Nishant married someone better. not worried to miss ak romance i'm sure i'll get to read in ur other ff Wink</FONT>

<FONT size=3>Sana</FONT>
</FONT>

Thanks sana! Embarrassed
Yes, Nishant couldnt marry Kanan after the way she behaved with his nephews, she wasnt a suitable auntie. LOL AK romance will be in Chori Chori too although rather unconventional. LOL

Edited by pallavi25 - 22 September 2009 at 6:34pm

ashwini_k

Groupbie

ashwini_k

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Hi pallavi, have u started new story, or when   u start it,  pl PM me, because most of the times i miss ur  thread in form.
guess u have not started yet, pl PM me when u do .

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwini_k

Hi pallavi, have u started new story, or when u start it, pl PM me, because most of the times i miss ur thread in form.&lt;br&gt;guess u have not started yet, pl PM me when u do .&lt;br&gt;

Thanks ashwini!
I will post new FF plots tonight. I will pm the link to you, also starting new scary story for Halloween this week. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top