Guy guys guys help

Posted: 15 years ago
😕Guys 'm back but with rather troubling nes. Nug remember when I osted my first ever topic on CC. well it's more or less the same. It's 3:02 am and I cant get to sleep. This happens to me all the time. I need to be out the house by 8am, the thing is I am so tired but I cnt get to sleep. Am I just weird or is any1 else going throught the sm problem😭

its soooooooooo Simple..........Just Think about me!?😉😛neend aayega!

i used to have the same thing...still do but a lot less now...

i couldn't sleep most of the time.....after some weeks....a number of ppl became aware abt that on CC as well lol.....

and whenever i used to sleep....i used to finally get to sleep after a long time in bed....i used to wake up about 3 hours later....not less and not more....

i used to be very tired...my head used to be really tired but my eyes had freshness in them.....that's what i used to feel like....

i'm not really of any help.....coz i still have no clue how to get that sorted.....but i could share with you my stories and all.....lol....😳
Originally posted by Believe

its soooooooooo Simple..........Just Think about me!?😉😛neend aayega!

Well well well. What makes you think your so special...k=jokin
i used to get it so bad, but i used nytol to get myself a regular sleeping pattern, but i still get it on the odd occasions and for that i use easy going music like enya or warm milk!!!

something praying on your mind farah?
Originally posted by farah_rehman

Special hona zaroori hey kya think karne ke liye😆socho soochoo😛
Originally posted by farah_rehman

na na u misunderstood our sweet vinu he wanted to say ki woh itna saduuu boring hai ki uske baare me sochte hi neend aa jaayegi😆
Originally posted by shijhu

na na u misunderstood our sweet vinu he wanted to say ki woh itna saduuu boring hai ki uske baare me sochte hi neend aa jaayegi😆

ya ya ...Jaaanam samjaa karooo bathookooo😉😛😆
hehehehehe vinu i really like ur spirit
arre farah ki problem sort karo aur phir tum dono flirt karna!!!!