Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Welcome to the Jonas Brothers CC!!

Hailing from Wyckoff, New Jersey, the band consists of three brothers: Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas and has gained fans from all ages. They have released three albums: It's About Time (2006), Jonas Brothers (2007), and A Little Bit Longer (2008).
Hear you can discuss anything to do about Jonas Bros and make new friends!! I LOVE JB!!! They are soo kwl!! So neways to help us get to know each other well you can answer these questions....
(Jokers arne't they!!)

Name/Nickname:
Where d'ya live:
Your Fav Brother:
Your Fav JB Song/s:

Here's a bit more about the georgy boys!!...
  • Paul Kevin Jonas (II) (born November 5, 1987) - Lead guitar (usually a Gibson Les Paul) and backing vocals. Paul, the eldest of the band, goes by Kevin rather than Paul. Kevin helped produce the band's self-titled CD Jonas Brothers.

• Joseph Adam Jonas (born August 15, 1989) - Lead vocals, percussion, guitar (in the song "A Little Bit Longer"). Joe originally had no intention of becoming a singer; he wanted to be a comedian and work on the show All That.

• Franklin Nathaniel Jonas (born September 28, 2000), also known as the "Bonus Jonas" and "Frank the Tank." He will debut with his brothers on J.O.N.A.S!, and might have a small appearance in Camp Rock 2

(Aww ain't he cute???)

Did you know that the Jonas' are known for their wholesome, family-friendly image. The brothers are all committed Evangelical Christians, their father is a former pastor, and they were homeschooled by their mother. In addition, they all famously wear purity rings on their left-hand ring finger and have vowed not to have premarital sex, which Russell Brand made fun of during the MTVVideo Music Awards, although he later apologised for his comments. Joe has said that the rings symbolize "a promise to ourselves and to God that we'll stay pure 'till marriage," and Nick had stated that "it's purity rings pretty awesome, and the rings are just one of our ways of kind of like being different than everybody else out there." They reportedly started wearing the rings when their parents, Denise and Kevin Sr., asked them if they wanted to.They also reportedly abstain from alcohol, tobacco, and drugs!!!
Gosh i wish i can have JOE!!!!
lol yea Joe my fav!!! and my fav songs are Hollywood, Goodnight and Goodbye, SOS and Burning Up. I also LOVE Joe solo I Gotta Find You in Camp Rock!!!

ENJOY CHATTING!!!

Love Radika xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GEhsaas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Jonas Brothers CC*" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged
ish about time LOL jk im not really a huge fan of j bros Embarrassed but i can still chat here Big smile

-Aishwarya-

IF-Dazzler

-Aishwarya-

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
i LOVE THE JO BROS!!!!

especially joe !!

Zaynoo2320

IF-Sizzlerz

Zaynoo2320

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!

WELL, about me!

Name: Zaynah
Nickname: Zaynoo
Where do I Live? Illinois, USA
Favorite JoBro?: JOE! i like nick and kevin aswell but Joe is my favorite!
Fav Song?: Buning up, pushing me away, a little bit longer, mostly all of their songs!

-Sarah-

IF-Rockerz

-Sarah-

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Name/Nickname: Sarah
Where d'ya live: US
Your Fav Brother: Joe!!!!!!!!!!
Your Fav JB Song/s: too many i like

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Hey... I'd love to join!

Nickname: Chhilt
Fave bro: All of them... but I like Joe just a bit more :)
Fave song: All of em!

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Ahh JB r soo adorable esp NICk..<33

ksg.

IF-Sizzlerz

ksg.

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I wanna join!

Name: Noreen