Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Hello Bidaaians! Hug

Time once again for a new DOTW

This week we witnessed that the Anmol and Anamika came to know of the real identities of their phone friends as Ranvir and Ragini.  Ranvir and Ragini have been discussed in various threads in the forum

At the Taj Mahotsav we also saw the entry of Shishir (Manish Nagdev) with his parents.  At the Taj M. they have accepted Ragini as their "Bahu".

So this week let us disscuss
Ragini and Shishir (RagHir)

• Shishir's entry was shown as simply, no zooming in / out, no special effects etc.  Would this imply that Shishir is a very simple person. He does look to be one.  Your thoughts on his entry and first impression.

• If Shishir and family have accepted Ragini as their "Bahu" just by looking at her from afar while she was dancing, then i am sure they will like her even more when they get to know he.  Your thoughts on them accepting Ragini so soon without really knowing her and her family.

• We should be seeing Ragini Shishir together soon, what are your feeling / thoughs for Ragini Shishir as a couple.  We also need to give them a Nick, have given (RagHir) if u can think of anything else do mention in this discussion.

• Ragini is very hurt at the moment, should she accept Shishir at this point who will aid her in her healing process or should she wait for sometime.

• Will Ragini be happy with Shishir. Ragini loves Anmol and she said in the last episode that Ranvir Rajvanch could never be compared to her Anmol.  Do u think Shishir could be like her Anmol.

• Should Ragini let her hope of Ranvir accepting her stand in her way of accepting Shishir

• Any other thing you will like to disccus about RagHir.

Do join the discussion and share your views.

Hoping to see lots of participation guys! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_shagunyipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~DOTW - (RaShi) Ragini & Shishir~" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ragvir4ever

Groupbie

Ragvir4ever

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 4:46am | IP Logged
First off, thanks for starting the topic, it's about time we started talking about Ragini and Shishir separate from Ranvir, I bet they're going to have some pretty beautiful moments together as Shishir seems like a nice guy.
As for the nickname, Raghir sounds fine, as the only other one i can think of is Shishini Confused and that's just crap!
I was surprised that Shishir's entry was so simple, usually in a serial they do that thing where they hide his face for as long as possible and show him walking along, or show the back of his head and then suddenly they show his face, there's loud music and the episode ends. Then again, Bidaai is different like that, they didn't do that so much for the other main characters. Pinky maye you're right that the simple entry reflects a simple personality.
I think that Ragini is going to be pleasantly surprised that someone can genuinely like her for who she is and i think he's going to be a real morale booster for her. The only thing is that i feel kind of sorry for him as the whole family would have liked him a whole lot more if it weren't for Ranvir. Like everyone's interactions with him are going to be awkward as they'll have Ranvir at the back of their minds

newgirl

Groupbie

newgirl

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 6:59am | IP Logged
first of all hello. im naila. ok i love bidaai. ragini can claim she doesnt love ranveer all she wants but i dont believe her. why is she fasting for him if she doesnt love him? i think shishir will come to realize that she loves someone else a lot. i think her performance was great at the dance competiton and the family were riight to accept her but i also know that if she marries shishir she will never trully love him

scribbles

IF-Dazzler

scribbles

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Thank you for this topic Pinky =)

I have been going around talking about how I'm impatient for Shahshir to enter Ragani's life! I want this to happen because it would be a slap on the Ragvansh parivaar. What they place as "beauty" is just the outside stuff, and that is why they readily accepted Sonia even though she was a witch inside! They hold no merits for inner beauty which accounts for so much more no wonder chotima is given less importance over Vasu. UGhh.. I hate such mentality!

It would be a slap on their faces, because not only would have Ragani moved on, - to a guy who is well off, according to nani, and one who would love Ragani for who she is, and not try and change her. Also, since the family likes Ragani  (i think they accepted her right away due to all the things nani would have told them, and also they saw that she IS pretty, and very talented.) it's just an added bonus.

I think that maybe she'll say yes to Shashir so she can move on easier (maybe after Vasu's phone call) and since she's always being truthful, maybe she'll tell Shashir about her relationship with Anmol, and perhaps he will just be her friend to start off with, just as Anmol was, and then realize that he needs to back away or something.

No matter what he does, I'm really looking forward to his character. He's sure to involve feelings in CERTAIN (wink wink) people!

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Ragini and Shishir (RagHir)

• Shishir's entry was shown as simply, no zooming in / out, no special effects etc.  Would this imply that Shishir is a very simple person. He does look to be one.  Your thoughts on his entry and first impression.
I quite liked it, it wasnt over the top also  i have always liked the actor potraying Shushir he has a innocence yet a simple look and is a good actor, am looking forward to his scene....
  • If Shishir and family have accepted Ragini as their "Bahu" just by looking at her from afar while she was dancing, then i am sure they will like her even more when they get to know he.  Your thoughts on them accepting Ragini so soon without really knowing her and her family.
Well, i still doubt his parents, i quite like Shushir but not his parents, the whole story would unfold later on.... so its too early to predict right now at the moment, coz some of the things which were shown were definetely not predictable but happened few were surprises where as others came as a shock so in a word i wud say No comments!!
  • We should be seeing Ragini Shishir together soon, what are your feeling / thoughs for Ragini Shishir as a couple.  We also need to give them a Nick, have given (RagHir) if u can think of anything else do mention in this discussion.
Firstly Pinks, i thought tht their nick name would come but never thought it wud be so similar to RagVir, really its such a big coincidence... I got 2 nick names RaShi or RaSh, or ShiGi But anyone wud be nice.... Personally i believe he plays a mediator to unite RagVir, coz i feel RagVir is one of the cutest and wud make a compatible Jodi and the complications between them wud make their relationship strong. About Shushir i am waiting him to enter from being the most unwanted character(initially) he has become the most wanted character... I am looking forward to his role and i believe it wud be good i can trust the directors for that, just that i dnt want him to have a heartbreak or he being a wall between RagVir as well, i want him to be a frnd at the moment who helps both Ranvir and Ragini... Post his entry my views might change so i wud say its too early to comment, but whateever it is am looking forward for Shushir to enter!!
  • Ragini is very hurt at the moment, should she accept Shishir at this point who will aid her in her healing process or should she wait for sometime.
What Ragini has gone through is painful and it would remain back of her mind, there have been 3 instances in her life first 2 did hurt her but this incident broke her coz she had made a bond with the person and loved him, she should come out of pain but only time wud be the healing factor and Shushir's frndship might help,lets wait and watch!!
  • Will Ragini be happy with Shishir. Ragini loves Anmol and she said in the last episode that Ranvir Rajvanch could never be compared to her Anmol.  Do u think Shishir could be like her Anmol.
    Ranvir is Anmol, but Ranvir is brainwashed when he comes in reality with the actual facts the Anmol within him wud come out.... Shushir might have similarities but then again its too early to say, Shushir i believe wud be a frnd and a person who wud give Ranvir a good run to prove himself and win his love back... and Shushir wud be a frnd...
  • Should Ragini let her hope of Ranvir accepting her stand in her way of accepting Shishir
Ragini should move on, also its said " If u love someone let it free if it comes back to u its urs if it doesnt it was never yours" though mediocre but a fact for shows... I want Ragini to move on, and achieve something Accepting Shushir i think she would coz of her reasons but then dunno what wud happen in future!!
  • Any other thing you will like to disccus about RagHir.
    for the time being nothing lets see what happens wud be in a better state to say when he enters and we know what Shushir is.. i hope he turns an angel in people's life!!

Lovely discussion thread Pinks loved replying to it!!!

Luv,

Shagun

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
^^Agreed! I really agree with the Ragini moving on thing. Ranvir is acting dumb by misunderstanding Sadhna and Ragini. IMO, the reason fro Ragini's pain is Ramvir, the reason for her happiness is Anmol. Ragini should move on and accept Shishir! I know that Ranvir will fight for Ragini at the end, which I'm super excited for! When it's close to their engagement or even marriage, Ranvir will find out what an idiot he's been for believing his mom and he'll get his lady! ROFL! That would be amazing!ROFL

pooh bear 2

pooh bear 2

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
he will be history soon
and Rags will marry Ranvir

Thanks

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 2:49am | IP Logged
@ Shagun RaShi sounds very nice, we can go 4 that if members agree.  Yes RagHir is very very similar to RagVir.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top