A journey from engagement to marriage -pg - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
hey u should carry on....it's a nice story๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
looking forward for AR romance
Recap : armaan aab kya karenge raat bhi bohot ho chuki hai aur uper se baarish bhi bohot ho rahi hai,.... oh god mere phone ki toh koi network hi nahi aah rahi aab mein di ko kaise conatct karu

A: dont worry riddhima main kuch karta hun.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after  searching for 6-7 mins armaan and riddhima found no help, by this time they were both completely drenched in the rain.

riddhima felt a little uncomfortable as she realised that her dress was becoming even more and more transparent .. not sure on what to do she started fiddling about with her duppata trying to cover her self in some way,
R- to herself * riddhima tum esa kyu kar rahi ho armaan ki saamne itni sharm kyu aah rahi hai tumhe*
A- armaan's eyes glanced at riddhima and they stopped there ... he gazed at her in awe ... damn she looked so beautiful  that to so effortlessly  ...  the rain had soaked her completely the royal blue dress was fitting on to her figure so perfectly, becoming transparent so that her milky flesh could be seen through it, her hair was soaking wet, and the tendril locks were coming over her face, armaan, almost helplessly moved his fingers over to her cheeks, .... the sudden contact with armaan sent chills down riddhima's shivering  bare back, armaan slowly guided his hand from her cheek to her hair and he slowly tucked a lock of her hair away riddhima couldnt control her blushing, armaan was coming closer to her now she could feel his breath growing heavier he slowly tucked her hair away to the side, revealing her bare neck, ... ..suddenly a lightining struck sending riddhima  cowering  into armaan's  chest,
R: plzz armaan chalo yaha se mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai
A:  fikar mat karo riddhima main huna yaha .. tumhare saath his arms went around riddhima in a protective manner.

after a little more walking armaan and riddhima come across a farmhouse.

-thats it for now ... will cont soon ... hope i didnt dissapoint u'all too much
very sorry for the short part
-aishah

Edited by aishah02 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by seemagr8

hey u should carry on....it's a nice story๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
looking forward for AR romance
  thanx a lot ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey....I hv read both part.....must say nice concept!!
plzzz continue soon....pm when u do
Originally posted by Craze_naina

hey....I hv read both part.....must say nice concept!!
plzzz continue soon....pm when u do
thanx a lot i'll surely pm u ๐Ÿ˜ณ

please continue soon, you have a great concept going on here. and pm me when you do. thanks.

-mona :]
Originally posted by monadarling2628

please continue soon, you have a great concept going on here. and pm me when you do. thanks.

-mona :]
thanks a lot mona ... okay i'll pm u ๐Ÿ˜ณ
excellent yar gr8 update plzz plzz continue soon itz awsum
awesome....cannot wait for the next part
hey.....very nice concept.....the beginning was awesome!! please continue soon!! :))