Saakssi episode 9/3 -- SAMIR IS A VILLAN

Posted: 19 years ago

Someone breaks into the ASTRA Office! I think it was Shekhar(Samir Soni)! At the beginning Saakssi and Shekar are talking pictures as if they were on a vacation of a place/house full of armed men. Then they go to a saint and the BABA says something that I forgot! But then they book a hotel room and with some Binoculars(sorry if I spelt it wrong)! And then they find out that someone broke into the ASTRA Office. Shekher shouts at the officers and tells then that he want the culprit to be caught! Then Saaksshi gets a frequency saying that someone is coming to get the secret information and Shekhar tells SAakshhi to pack up and that they are going to fight back. Then they count the armed men which is about 10  outside and 5 inside for a total of 15! Then Shekhar tells Saahssi that it is too dangerous and she should get back! Saaksshi as usual says NO!

Then Shekar and Saakhssi fight together and Shekhar gets shot on the leg. Shekhar tell Saahsshi about a secret place behind the hotel for help! He hands her an envelope and tells her that this is the code! Then Saaksshi leaves and Shekhar gets caught by the armed men. Then Saaksshi gives the envelope to a guy and when he takes out the paper Saaksshi read KILL HER on one side and SAAKSSHI'S PHOTO on the other side! Then the scence switchs and shows Shekhar covered by men with guns and one guy comes out and they hug as if they know each other! That's the part when I got MAD!

so that's where they ended it for today?  So they'll continue it next week?  Wow.  I can't believe it.  The things they have to come up with to give Samir Soni his exit. Thanks for that update Rabeeak.  really appreciate it!!👏👏

You're Welcome! I thought that u went offline!?!?!?!?!

I'm still online.  I'm too addicted to this forum.  At first, when I joined I would just come on and read what everyone had to say.  And then after I typed a few posts I got really addicted to it 😉

😆 Welcome to the India Forums Addicts society!

It is good to see a variety of roles dfor soni!

thnx for the update rabeeak as i missed the episode yesterday....any idea about saaksshi's re-runs???i hope they are in the evening or night.If they are in the morning i won't b able to watch them b'coz of college.this is one episode i would not want to miss
YEp! But if u have a VCR u can record it and watch it later!

Hi Naina,

You can know by going to Setindia.com,its repeated on 1pm so i guess you are one hour behind so it will be your noon time when its shown.

I think that wound on his leg is a false one if he is with the terrorists.They should have given him a nice exit rather than making him an villian. I bet they could not decide thats why they ended the episode where the major greets Shekhar. Anyway, let see how it goes!

- Rifhat -

Hey guys did u know that samir is to die in saaksshi ...cus they showed him as the traitor but he really wasnt... he jus wanted to kill the bad guys...cus there is a new promo where saaksshi n shekhar have gun pointed to each other...saaksshi asks why did u do this...she shoots...shekhar starts bleedin....n he then says that im not a traitor n falls to the ground im soo sad hes going to  die n i jus love samir soni

jennifer