i loved him lotssssssssss
_SnowFlakes_Jy Senior Member
_SnowFlakes_Jy
_SnowFlakes_Jy

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myheart.for-raj

[/

originally posted by thambu

lol.... LOL yeah  I can understand how crazy you are about rajeev..... I think given a chance you would be even ready to marry him .....  anyway just tell me buddy  when did you saw him first and where and in which tv serial ...  how did you started loving him and started being crazy on him .... 
don't you think he gives a resemblence to rajesh khanna ?Wink
[/QUOTE] originally post by myheart.for-raj    he is star , he make a millions  of fans  in this world. Rajeev khandelwal is the man  who can make billions of girls faints . he is an indian television  king and bollywood actor  now. he is charming, sexy ,and most improntance  he is brilliant  actor. he is star and i am just his big fan. he  love in some one .i see first time  his debut  movie AAMIR. [/QUOTE] , he make a millions  of fans in this world
thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged

[/

lol.... LOL yeah  I can understand how crazy you are about rajeev..... I think given a chance you would be even ready to marry him .....  anyway just tell me buddy  when did you saw him first and where and in which tv serial ...  how did you started loving him and started being crazy on him .... 
originally post by myheart.for-raj    he is star , he make a millions  of fans  in this world. Rajeev khandelwal is the man  who can make billions of girls faints . he is an indian television  king and bollywood actor  now. he is charming, sexy ,and most improntance  he is brilliant  actor. he is star and i am just his big fan. he  love in some one .i see first time  his debut  movie AAMIR. [/QUOTE] , he make a millions  of fans in this world[/QUOTE]

thankzz  for your unsuccessfull  attempt  of quote LOL   I appriciate your attempt  ....   your written names
nice attempt buddy  ....Big smile I too have to post my name on top of my message to know that it's posted by me ROFL

Edited by thambu - 02 January 2010 at 10:02am
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

[/

originally post by myheart.for-raj    he is star , he make a millions  of fans  in this world. Rajeev khandelwal is the man  who can make billions of girls faints . he is an indian television  king and bollywood actor  now. he is charming, sexy ,and most improntance  he is brilliant  actor. he is star and i am just his big fan. he  love in some one .i see first time  his debut  movie AAMIR.
, he make a millions  of fans in this world[/QUOTE]

thankzz  for your unsuccessfull  attempt  of quote LOL   I appriciate your attempt  ....   your written names
nice attempt buddy  ....Big smile I too have to post my name on top of my message to know that it's posted by me ROFL
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOL...aap inka ragging ka rahe ho kya?LOLLOL

bt i dnt kije raj but i LOVEEEEEEEE rajeev...esp wen he wz sujal in kahin to hoga..Embarrassed
thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

bt i dnt kije raj but i LOVEEEEEEEE rajeev...esp wen he wz sujal in kahin to hoga..Embarrassed

lol...LOL nahi yaar  main aisa kyun karoonga  .....   kyun aap ko ragging jaisa laga kya ? lol

_SnowFlakes_Jy Senior Member
_SnowFlakes_Jy
_SnowFlakes_Jy

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by thambu

Originally posted by dream

lol...LOL nahi yaar  main aisa kyun karoonga  .....   kyun aap ko ragging jaisa laga kya ? lol

Clap i loved
Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:

Moving this topic to Celebrity Fan Clubs

princess199 Groupbie
princess199
princess199

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
i loved him alots