Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 2:47am | IP Logged

I tried looking for a similar thread but i couldnt find it.. if anyone does report this thread as a duplicate Smile

Anyway.. in this thread just put the link of the song you are listening to whether it be recent or old..

Se7en - One More Time (Korean)
(i just love the way he sings here)

Plus we get to hear tunes we may have missed Big smile

Henna x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suneshine-Imzi-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What song are you listening to?" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged

nice topic to discover new songs..

btw im listening to the tracks of devil beside you and why why love n i just  started to listen to the tracks of they kiss again.

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged

hmmm....

Big Bang - Number 1 (~yeahhh)

MinWoo - Don't Trust Men

Wonder Girls - Nobody

2PM - 10 point out of 10

Re-listening to Tae Yang's "HOT" album
- im so pumped he's nominated for Best Male Artist at MKMF! and the album is AMAZING....

new YGMA album
- particularly Real Talk ft. Tae Yang and Tell It to my Heart ft. UJH...also WHAT ft. GD and CL

Epik High - 1 Minute 1 Second

lol and it repeats.....

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged

khush diii!! I want all those songs except the bb ones (b/c i obviously already have them haha)
please send! i lovez you! ^^

i'm not really listening to many azn songs at the moment.. my playlist right now is:
Forever- Walter Meego
Mirotic- DBSK
Creep- Radiohead
Time to Pretend- MGMT
Sad Sad City- Ghostland Observatory
Killing me Softly- Roberta Flack
Womanizer- Britney Spears
Live Your Life- TI/Rihanna
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger- Daft Punk
One More Time- Daft Punk
Electric Feel- Daft Punk

yay eclectic songs! my friends have good taste XD

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
@ tiki : haha sure...ill send em to you...and omg u havent listened to the YGMA album yet!? its like bomb...i love CL and Tae Yang and Danny...yes Danny is on it too!! and Teddy and GD and UJH and the whole YG fam...okay ill stop....btw who's daft punk and are they good?

i didnt know we could post"other" music we're listening too lol....alrite here goes for my current english music on repeat...its alot of old songs i missed...they're so good tho

Natasha Bedingfield - Put your arms around me & Angel (lurve this song)
The Calling - Unstoppable
INine - 7 days of lonely
Evren - Do I Go
Darin Zanyer - Step Up
Colbie Calliet - Oxygen
Hope (i loveee this girl..) - Who Am I to Say, My Greatest Memory, Bring me Flowers
Marie Digby - Say it Again
Brandy - Right Here

^ if your looking for some good eng music, i'd tell you to check those out.....be warned..its no gangster, hiphop or pop....

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 20 October 2008 at 5:58pm

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

^
daft punk... have you heard the song stronger by kanye west? it features daft punk... i'll send you the songs i have if you want.

and haha why not post other music? that's where so many azn artists get inspiration ^^

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 1:08am | IP Logged

^ oooh thats daft punk? interestingg....and i agree..it is inspiration for azn artists...

~so i just discovered Younha like 20 mins ago...i cannot believe i never listened to her music beforeOuch...can you say avril lavigne of korea??..only like 20x better vocally....

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

^OMG YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT YOUNHA?!!?!

wow... hahaha.. omg i love love love (HAHA) password 486... it's like one of my favorite songs.. and then she was featured in Epik High's Umbrella... great song... and she just came out w/ another really good song.. Telepathy.. Is that the one you heard, didi?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYFPllD4ux4

There's one of my favorite collabs.. go check it out.. It's Wheesung and Younha.. AMAZING.

Edited by ~Taheera~ - 21 October 2008 at 4:28pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top