Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sinispillai

Groupbie

sinispillai

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 1:06am | IP Logged
hi friends.

i am so excited to see Roshan in Indian Idol..... for those who didn't know Roshan ... i will tell you...

Roshan is so talented and one of the  top ten contestants of Kerala's no:1 reality show, "IDEA STAR SINGER 2008".... his talent in malayalam singing has very much appreciated by the judges ......

i am so excited to see him in INDIAN IDOL...... i hope he will winBig smile (i know its really hard) but i really wish for the same....

MALLOOS ROCKS....ClapClapClap

ALL THE BEST ROSHAN......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Roshan,... oh my god" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b_queen

IF-Dazzler

b_queen

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
hmmm...lets see wt he does 2day

tinytina

tinytina

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
U're right Sini, I had watched Roshan on IDEA STAR SINGER and he is a very very good singer. Hope he sings well, which I am sure he will and is able to get lots of votes too to stay in.

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Have a sneaking suspicion that both the South Indian guys..Kehsav and Roshan are gonna be out....at least that's what i feel after listening to the judges comments...there were those that sang much worse than these two...but still....

Edited by syrene - 18 October 2008 at 11:41am

orms

Goldie

orms

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I disagree. The judges comments were spot on today. Both the Southie guys missed a tone here and there.

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Well ..I have wait till tonight to watch this "chand ka Roshan chehra '   Big smile

risingsun

Groupbie

risingsun

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
well, i agree with the judges wht they said today .............. he was 50 50

although he has a gr8 voice ............

music_masti

Goldie

music_masti

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 1:19am | IP Logged

both south indians will be out of the show...there are lot others who sang worse than them...but judges comments to the contestant who sang worse than them is ..that they should get a second chance....

but judges dint say this to keeshav and roshan....so in first episode iotself they will be out and and again indian idol is without south indiaa....

no probs....bcose the last 3 season they dint had a audition in south india..this year atleast they have done that and in top 30 2 south indians got placed......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top