Update - Oct 17, 2008

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 12:55am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeashruchi19ahcirgbala9pritijoshicrazyballval0822mushkan_2003daddysgirl786naj7IndraDagapeg_pionnenoodles-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update - Oct 17, 2008" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndraDaga

IndraDaga

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update... Tongue

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 3:23am | IP Logged
oh my god it was my turn to update and i just finished writing the update i didn't get time tomorrow evening at all coz i slepe early now as i have ot leave home for office at six am so i thought i owuld write the update in the morning
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz forgive me for this inconvineace i would make sure i write the update immediatly after the show
and i heartly want to thnak you for filling in for me thank you soooooo soooooooo much for being my saviorrrr
and the update rocks yesterdya's epi was hell awesome speically the jagiya day dremaing bit haye kitna cute tarah se he is missing his beendaniiii bluuuuuuuuush
is o hope he posts his love letter to her iw ish anandi too is shown misisng her beend but she is way too excited ot be back wid her ma bapuuuu she is so adowable man
thanx again for doing the update oweeeeee u oneeeeeee

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smritisashi

oh my god it was my turn to update and i just finished writing the update i didn't get time tomorrow evening at all coz i slepe early now as i have ot leave home for office at six am so i thought i owuld write the update in the morning
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz forgive me for this inconvineace i would make sure i write the update immediatly after the show
and i heartly want to thnak you for filling in for me thank you soooooo soooooooo much for being my saviorrrr
and the update rocks yesterdya's epi was hell awesome speically the jagiya day dremaing bit haye kitna cute tarah se he is missing his beendaniiii bluuuuuuuuush
is o hope he posts his love letter to her iw ish anandi too is shown misisng her beend but she is way too excited ot be back wid her ma bapuuuu she is so adowable man
thanx again for doing the update oweeeeee u oneeeeeee

u r welcome and sorry, i did not see the update so posted it, thought that u were busy or missed the show.

rainfall

rainfall

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
thanx n how cute n sad

Sun-Love

Sun-Love

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update, I was waiting for it

sunshinenrd

sunshinenrd

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged
'Can anyone please post a video update? I missed this episode and also the repeat telecastCry. I'm dying to watch it.Confused
PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

rv_annie

Goldie

rv_annie

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
thanks for the update best part is jagdish sulking for anandi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top