Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

FF: Kesariya Balam Page 3 [15/11] (Page 2)

Kasamm Groupbie
Kasamm
Kasamm

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome start... please continue soon
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Aww; thanks everyone.

Here's the second part - I hope the wait wasn't to long.Embarrassed   Chapter 2…   Jagdish came to a screeching halt and inwardly groaned.  The sharp thud against the rear of his beloved bike hadn't sounded promising and it was with trepidation that he rose and glanced at the splatter of mud that was currently oozing towards his end wheel.  But under it he could clearly make out a dent.  Though small, it was noticeable and he realised that someone, the same person who had yelled at him like an arrogant commoner, had probably graced him with a handful of muck, and a significantly sized stone.   Face contorting in anger, he pushed overgrown locks out of his eyes and scanned the dusty road for the culprit; coming face to face with a young girl whose murderous expression matched his own.    "Oi churiya!"   He stalked towards her and grasped her arm, looming over her and using his height [well on his way to 6ft] to intimidate the chit of the girl standing before him.  Surprisingly, she squared her shoulders and instead of backing away [like any sane person would have done], the churiya stomped heavily on his foot.   Jagdish yelped in surprise and jumped backwards, hopping and swearing colourfully.  Her hit hadn't been hard but he had injured his foot [and shoulder] earlier in the week and so the new assault was unwelcome.   "Mujhe Churiya kyu bhola?!"   "Thune mere bike par pathar kyu mara.  Akal nahi thane?"   She looked ready to hit him again, but it was then that Jagdish noticed the two girls hovering behind her.  For the most part, they looked more civilised and were smart enough to be wary of him as they grasped an arm each and tried to pull the girl away.   "Anandi kya kar rahi hai.  Chal."   So the Churiya had a name.  Jagdish took a closer look at his new found enemy and was surprised to find a pretty face, though mostly hidden by a tangle of wild hair that had come alive under the rain [thankfully the storm had now abated to a slight drizzle].    Unlike her brightly dressed companions, the Churiya had donned a pale, almost white dress coupled with a rich pink chunri that hung precariously on one shoulder.  The other side looked as if she had fallen headlong in to a muddy patch and some even streaked her pale skin; starting from the tip of her button nose and smudging against the column of her neck.   She looked like a warrior goddess ready to strike.  Acted like it too.   He grinned at the thought and was rewarded with intensely dirty look as she allowed herself to be pulled away by her worrisome friends.   It was only after they had trudged to a cluster of mismatched houses and turned the corner that Jagdish faced his bike and remembered why he had been so angry in the first place.   A/N: After reading over the part there doesn't seem much point to it.  But hey, I like it so I'm sticking with it.Big smile   Next: Anandi-Jagdish's second meeting?Wink

Edited by nibbles - 15 November 2008 at 3:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSE

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
beautifully expressed their deadly expressions towards each other!Tongue loved their fighting and the way jaggu saw anandis face thanks to storm though:PEmbarrassedand now looking desp forward for their next meet:DEmbarrassedTongue

ps-am missing someone:(

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Adduuuuuuu!

Am I weird?  I really liked this part but I guess only you feel the same.LOL

I really need to think up something good for their next meet.  Maybe this time Anandi can hit him instead of his bike?LOL

And nibsy misses you to.  What can I say; I'm pakka useless at sending Pms and keepign on top of work.Confused
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged
nimbu stop addressing yourself with that!!!!all such are already titled to meLOLallllll will love the fight as well as am doing it once they are done reading the wholeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedhmmm if then anandi is set to hit jaggu this time as well so think jaggu would have a good consolation price for her too then!LOLbut before that he has to get his hurt leg all wellLOLwith loads of work shed hovering on top of you could understand how hard it is but with no worries would keep pms in hand for you all the times making the unread list a big one!LOL
CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged
No point to it????????? Uhhhhhhhhhh sorry to say , I dont agree.....!!!!!!!
LOL

Heh heh.....murderous expressions......thats nice........ROFL sumtimes [in the show] it used to seem Anandi wud kill him if he pulled her hair!!!!!

Arre waah , Jaggu forgot why he was angry when he saw her face!!!!

And I think it was gud Anandi was dishevelled , that way , being 'uncivilised' she wud make a lasting impression......looooong lasting impressionBlushing

SophiSays Goldie
SophiSays
SophiSays

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Nibbles, i love this... looking forward to reading more....
anjali83192 IF-Rockerz
anjali83192
anjali83192

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Wow!! kya pehli mulakaat hai.....yaadgaar......waiting for the nxt part!!!Smile

Go to top