Live From New York... | Sign Petition

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Twilighters,

I just found out about a petition to get Rob to host
Saturday Live Night! 😳 😳

Loads of famous faces have hosted the show in the past wouldn't it be damn good to see Rob doing that!😳 😳 😉

Him and is way off talking and making his hair even more messy! ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜† SIGH! Love him 😉......

Please sign the petition! 😃

Follow the link: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/TwilightonSNL

Sam x

Extract from site

Just Imagine the Skit Possibilities!

We the loyal fans of Twilight and Robert Pattinson petition NBC and Lorne Michaels for a special Twilight show with Robert Pattinson as host. Spunk Ransom's innately quirky sense of humor and acting abilities make him a perfect host candidate. Combine that with the LEGION of fans thirsting for more Twilight (who have broken viewing records for the movie trailers) and success is assured. Also, the movie soundtrack provides a selection for musical guests.

Sign the petition for Twilight on SNL and help spread the word.

ooh,

but I don't the twilight cast is good enough to host snl..hosting snl is a big deal and there are standards.
I will sign the petition but Saturday Night Live is a BIG deal...I mean the current big thing in SNL is Sarah Palin and they are more into important issues like that... The chance of Rob hosting SNL are slim but we can always hope for the best..😛
Bless you guys! Thanx for telling me that! I live in the UK and dont know how big this show is! My friend who is involved in with this petition told me to post it on the forum i visit to get loads more twilighters to sign!

Apprantly this petition is in full swing!

Thanx anyone guys! We can only hope! Hehe!

Sam x
i signed 😃 and wow... i actually live in america and i never realised how big snl was 😆😆 i hope he gets to host though!!
SNL is huge

last weekend they had; alec baldwin, sarah palin [vp for mccain!!], mark wahlberg..

and so many funny actors started out on snl..people like; will ferrell, steve martin, tina fey, etc.

-Navi.