NEW VM ON RANKAN WEDDING

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Okay guys, Im really bored and really missing rankan thats why im making vms to relive all there sweet moments, i made one on there wedding please watch and comment!

and please watch all my other vms too!

Nadia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai ur parichay of groom was soo cute.Just saw it .Damn sweet of u to make this vm.
VEry clear scenes.njoyd it
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajkin

Hai ur parichay of groom was soo cute.Just saw it .Damn sweet of u to make this vm.
VEry clear scenes.njoyd it

THANK YOU for always being the first to watch and comment im glad you liked it! dont think anyone else liked it! anyways thanks!
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sorry, I didn't watch this until now!!!😔 Since my dad is home today, I won't be able to PLAY much today!!!😆 I'm finally relaxing right now though!!!😉

It was a wonderful VM  once again!!!👏 The scenes were clean!!! The song was very smoooottthhhh!!!😆 I've never heard of it before!!😳😊 I loved the scenes that you chose!!! Well done!!!👍🏼You haven't given up on writing, have you?!!😆 Just kidding!!!😉😆

Shreya
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: spate22

Sorry, I didn't watch this until now!!!😔 Since my dad is home today, I won't be able to PLAY much today!!!😆 I'm finally relaxing right now though!!!😉

It was a wonderful VM  once again!!!👏 The scenes were clean!!! The song was very smoooottthhhh!!!😆 I've never heard of it before!!😳😊 I loved the scenes that you chose!!! Well done!!!👍🏼You haven't given up on writing, have you?!!😆 Just kidding!!!😉😆

Shreya

Hey thanks im glad you like it! i heard it in neal and nikki and loved it from then love the words,😳 and dont worry havent given up on writing lol😉😆😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhieya

LOVED IT!!!!

Thanks!😛😉
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrsdiya

amazing work dear!!!

Thank you im glad you liked it!
safeplacetoland thumbnail
THIS IS THE BEST VM THAT I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!

Y dunt u make one for ur FF:Kya Yehi Pyaar Hain? u noe like a title song or sumthng! like i made for connections and punarjanm! it luks awsum! u make awsum vms!!