Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

GauriHiten-Happy DIWALI/EID MUBARAK to EVERYONE! (Page 7)

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 8501

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishu

Originally posted by 4952546147

Embarrassed
Originally posted by adeela

wish to see some good scenes b/w karan nandini  in coming week.
ya me toooooooooooooooooooLOLEmbarrassedTonguegauri iz lukin gorgeouz in her own hair style i hope she maintainz tat in cumin weekz tooooooooooTongueEmbarrassed
yep trueEmbarrassed
ya diff karan n nandani scenes on the way ......soo enjoy watching kyunki now ......lets c what they stored for us Smile
pikku05 Goldie
pikku05
pikku05

Joined: 10 May 2008
Posts: 1674

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_time

Originally posted by 4952546147

Originally posted by cool_time

congrtaz on da new thread,,,its beautifully done.......gr8 job.................ya dish..............tomz ht's bah dance,,,wow!sooo xcited 'bout t,,,,,,.......thx 2 drk,,,da pages of da fc are flying lol...........plz sum1 do a sigg on tomz dance wid da white dress,,,,,,,,...........he luks like a PARA(male pari)..........LOL
paraLOL never heard of tat word , but in mal it meanz untruztworthy person n a person who often hitz 4m bakLOLLOL

i hav heard tht in movies.......lol.........omg! it has a bad meaning in malyali......ee!! noo noo hez nt dat para

...
oh they uze in moviz me not aware of it wel thx 4 telin though, n certainly hiten iz not tat kinda paraaaaaaaaaLOL he iz wel male pari kinda para az u toldTongueLOL
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 8501

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishu

Originally posted by Mehru1984

Originally posted by dishu

mehru i just read it...hahah it was so nice .
cool  cool ...
ya i was enjoying ..........doing my other woork ..............Smile ght really rocking our lives
u shuld start writing a fan fic..Tongue
i know yaar dd has really changed everything..i m loving dem more n more..
i so want to see dem in a new show...Big smileBig smile
we will contunue this on oru fan clubs soo that its really diff n fun to diceuss some scenes on ght .it better then fan fiction na ..soo that we all will enjoy n participate n dicuss what we thinkSmile
cool_time Goldie
cool_time
cool_time

Joined: 28 December 2006
Posts: 2099

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehru1984

Originally posted by cool_time

ok,,,,,,,........actually da drk sigg mehru & sunara,,,,,,.....ur using...it has mah name on t.........i hav no probs wid t,,,,,,,,,.......buh just wanted 2 inform,,,,,,,,,..........buh u can use t,,,,,,,,,,,........frm next tyme on,,,i'll ask 4 free-2-use 1s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ya ur name soo what we have used it ....................hahaha LOL i hope u dotn mind na ..............


mehru,.,ur just 2 funny.LOL......u can use t........,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm nt minding et all........
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 8501

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4952546147

Originally posted by cool_time

Originally posted by 4952546147

Originally posted by cool_time

congrtaz on da new thread,,,its beautifully done.......gr8 job.................ya dish..............tomz ht's bah dance,,,wow!sooo xcited 'bout t,,,,,,.......thx 2 drk,,,da pages of da fc are flying lol...........plz sum1 do a sigg on tomz dance wid da white dress,,,,,,,,...........he luks like a PARA(male pari)..........LOL
paraLOL never heard of tat word , but in mal it meanz untruztworthy person n a person who often hitz 4m bakLOLLOL

i hav heard tht in movies.......lol.........omg! it has a bad meaning in malyali......ee!! noo noo hez nt dat para

...
oh they uze in moviz me not aware of it wel thx 4 telin though, n certainly hiten iz not tat kinda paraaaaaaaaaLOL he iz wel male pari kinda para az u toldTongueLOL
LOL 
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 8501

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_time

Originally posted by Mehru1984

Originally posted by cool_time

ok,,,,,,,........actually da drk sigg mehru & sunara,,,,,,.....ur using...it has mah name on t.........i hav no probs wid t,,,,,,,,,.......buh just wanted 2 inform,,,,,,,,,..........buh u can use t,,,,,,,,,,,........frm next tyme on,,,i'll ask 4 free-2-use 1s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ya ur name soo what we have used it ....................hahaha LOL i hope u dotn mind na ..............


mehru,.,ur just 2 funny.LOL......u can use t........,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm nt minding et all........
ya but i thin i ma in good mood .............now a days na .....Smile
cool_time Goldie
cool_time
cool_time

Joined: 28 December 2006
Posts: 2099

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehru1984

Originally posted by dishu

Originally posted by Mehru1984

Originally posted by dishu

mehru i just read it...hahah it was so nice .
cool  cool ...
ya i was enjoying ..........doing my other woork ..............Smile ght really rocking our lives
u shuld start writing a fan fic..Tongue
i know yaar dd has really changed everything..i m loving dem more n more..
i so want to see dem in a new show...Big smileBig smile
we will contunue this on oru fan clubs soo that its really diff n fun to diceuss some scenes on ght .it better then fan fiction na ..soo that we all will enjoy n participate n dicuss what we thinkSmile


ya mehru....wid sunara & ankii...rite a ff,,,,,,,,,,,,when kutumb forum waz nt lockent.,.we had soo many luvly ff s....luved all of dem,,,sumbody now rite a ght ff in da ff sec,,,,,,,,,,,,,..............u are a vry imaginative person,,,,,,........kanan's ff iz also a gud 1..........
pikku05 Goldie
pikku05
pikku05

Joined: 10 May 2008
Posts: 1674

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehru1984

Originally posted by dishu

Originally posted by 4952546147

Embarrassed
Originally posted by adeela

wish to see some good scenes b/w karan nandini  in coming week.
ya me toooooooooooooooooooLOLEmbarrassedTonguegauri iz lukin gorgeouz in her own hair style i hope she maintainz tat in cumin weekz tooooooooooTongueEmbarrassed
yep trueEmbarrassed
ya diff karan n nandani scenes on the way ......soo enjoy watching kyunki now ......lets c what they stored for us Smile
wowww mehru u r pretty sure LOLTongueokok wil wach crap 4 kn tom LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Here's how Bollywood celebrates Diwali

Author: nbnaresh291   Replies: 0   Views: 521

nbnaresh291 0 521 19 October 2009 at 9:59pm by nbnaresh291
GauriHiten-Reigining our Hearts, Seizing

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ght1   Replies: 1192   Views: 46098

ght1 1192 46098 18 November 2008 at 10:03am by ght_3fr3
*~GauriHiten~* Paradise of LOVE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 187 188

Author: ght1   Replies: 1496   Views: 64085

ght1 1496 64085 30 August 2008 at 3:54am by Wazupp
Aap Sab Ko Eid Mubarak

Author: srkh   Replies: 2   Views: 776

srkh 2 776 11 October 2007 at 11:14am by preity*zinta
Eid Mubarak

Author: x-R4814N4-x   Replies: 3   Views: 487

x-R4814N4-x 3 487 12 December 2006 at 9:43am by komalash

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index