Celebrity Fan Clubs

GauriHiten-Happy DIWALI/EID MUBARAK to EVERYONE!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

ght1

Goldie

ght1

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged
We Wish you all a very Happy Diwali and Eid Mubarak to everyone.

Hello, our beautiful rocking fans. How r u all 2day?

Hum Yahan apke liye laye hain diwali aur eid se bhari sham. Umeed karte hain apko pasand ayeWinkTongue

May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here's hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead.
Best wishes on Diwali and New year.

Shuru karte hain Puja seEmbarrassed

maine kaha jara suno

Kaho

Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to envy.
Good Wishes for a joyous Diwali and a Happy New Year with a plenty of Peace and Prosperity.

My Sweet Pati DevDay DreamingWink

May This Diwali be as bright as ever.
May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you.
May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives.
May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
May lights triumph over darkness.
May peace transcend the earth.
May the spirit of light illuminate the world.
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony
~WISH U A VERY HAPPY DIWALI~

As you celebrate this holy occasion, you are wished the brightest moments that Diwali can bring, lots of love and laughter to fill your days with cheer and a New year that is sure to bring you, the best of everything.

Phir MilengeEmbarrassed

Wishing each one of you a very happy and prosperous deepawali and joyous EID. May this year brings you lots and lots of happiness in life and fulfill all your dreams.

As the candlelight flame,
Ur life may always be happiness' claim;
As the mountain high,
U move without sigh;
like the white linen flair,
Purity is always an affair;
As sunshine creates morning glory,
fragrance fills years as flory;
with the immaculate eternal smile,
attached to u mile after mile;
All darkness is far away,
As light is on its way;
Wish all of u a very happy diwali.

This diwali tumko mile
Rathore ki Aim
Film stars ka Fame
Game show ka Jackpot
Hit film mein ek spot
Jadoo ki chhari
lots of crackers aur phuljhari
sab ka dher saara pyar aur dosti
and lots n lots of fun n masti
Wishing u a very HAPPY DIWALI!

Kaise lagi hamari celebrationsParty

Edited by ght1 - 18 October 2008 at 9:45pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GauriHiten-Happy DIWALI/EID MUBARAK to EVERYONE!" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged
awsome job.Thumbs Up
aww....the GHT pics of Diwali show r lovelyyyyyyyyyyy punnuDay Dreaming
congrats every1 with the new threadPartyHug
GHT rocks to the max n so do their fansStar
Happy Diwali n Eid Mebarak to every one
Hug

ah also will post the link for the last FC only..cz otherwise we'd get stuck if we wanna check back..Embarrassed
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1055575&TPN=152

Edited by princessunara - 19 October 2008 at 7:14am

Wazupp

IF-Rockerz

Wazupp

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 5:32am | IP Logged

LOL congratzs on a new thread EVERYONE Clap 

GHT ROCK abd r the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTT Hug

Edited by Wazupp - 18 October 2008 at 3:27pm

Wazupp

IF-Rockerz

Wazupp

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Can't wait one more week till Diwali  Embarrassed ANY EID Mubarak and Happy Diwali

Punnu please edit quickly TongueLOL

ght1

Goldie

ght1

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wazupp

Can't wait one more week till Diwali  Embarrassed ANY EID Mubarak and Happy Diwali

Preity i m trying my best lolLOLLOL. i thought u guys might slow down on weekendWinkTongueLOL haha but i was surprised Shockedwen i came here in morning n saw page 140 n one by one i read page from 130 pages started to increase lol LOLn then 145Ermm n i was damn they r not gona stop now haha but i m trying 2 get everything up by 2 day 4 sure before everyone start to come hereEmbarrassed. it's just mummy is giving me call every now n then. i havn't even had my brunch yet lolLOL. She is very madOuchCry but i m keep on saying i have assignment due on 30 n i need 2 finishLOLLOL. only part left is our cuties pics from dd n then i will b done 4 sure ;)

let me go back n editLOLLOL

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght1

Preity i m trying my best lolLOLLOL. i thought u guys might slow down on weekendWinkTongueLOL haha but i was surprised Shockedwen i came here in morning n saw page 140 n one by one i read page from 130 pages started to increase lol LOLn then 145Ermm n i was damn they r not gona stop now haha but i m trying 2 get everything up by 2 day 4 sure before everyone start to come hereEmbarrassed. it's just mummy is giving me call every now n then. i havn't even had my brunch yet lolLOL. She is very madOuchCry but i m keep on saying i have assignment due on 30 n i need 2 finishLOLLOL. only part left is our cuties pics from dd n then i will b done 4 sure ;)

u told ur mom that this is ur home workROFLwelcome sis to my worldShockedROFLcz that is my usual excuse to be on IF telling that i have to submit the assignment deadline which usually falls to some what like b4 12 at nightLOLand even now at 5 am on a sunday morning im duing home work if some 1 finds me hereLOL
and as for completeling the thread so soon..i guess credit should go 2 mehru and anku n meWinkLOL
the prospect of ght on monday was too tempting  to hold back...
Day Dreaming

LOL

Wazupp

IF-Rockerz

Wazupp

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by ght1

u told ur mom that this is ur home workROFLwelcome sis to my worldShockedROFLcz that is my usual excuse to be on IF telling that i have to submit the assignment deadline which usually falls to some what like b4 12 at nightLOLand even now at 5 am on a sunday morning im duing home work if some 1 finds me hereLOL
and as for completeling the thread so soon..i guess credit should go 2 mehru and anku n meWinkLOL
the prospect of ght on monday was too tempting  to hold back...
Day Dreaming

LOL

That is a classic excuse ROFL and yes the thread went fast LOL

GHT ROCK Embarrassed can't wait to see my janu dance on Monday

ght1

Goldie

ght1

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Finished with the updateSmile. i hope u all enjoy itEmbarrassed. It will take time 2 load da page so plz be patientThumbs Up. I havn't included all members list or previous links otherwise it will lot on pageCry. Will post DRK pictures right now only from 1st epi they more then 100 ShockedDancingso u can imagineLOLEmbarrassedSilly

Now i m going out for dinner in few hours time...don't know wen i will b back. so cya all later enjoyEmbarrassedSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top