Members Lounge

Wut duz ur best friend mean to u

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

x_TaniSha_x

x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

UmmM.. i have a lot of my best friendz.. all my friendz r my best friendz :) Becuz everyone meanz a lot to me!! now.. i wont list down everyone cuz it will take dayz.. buh these r some ppl hu i luw.. since forever n ever

-Danielle
-Riva
-Piraveena
-PooJa
-Sanjana
-Sheena
-Anna
-Caroline
-Brittany
-Erin
-Jen
-AND MANY MANY MORE

you guyz mean a lot to me :)

N EVERYONE ON India Forumz :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wut duz ur best friend mean to u" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bollyfreak

bollyfreak

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

hii tanisha! thats so sweet that we mean alot to you! thanks so much! this forums and the people on it mean alot to me as well!

so my best friend's name is madiha and i have known her since like 7th grade....been 7 years. We are always there for eachother and i couldnt ever find a better friend. I have like4 more VERY close friends...but she is the best!

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

I have manny friends

I-F memebrs are my friends and some like family because I-F is a BIG family

many more friends in school!

ahmed316us

ahmed316us

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Bollyfreak, u r right she is the best. Jk.

Sania-Usa

Groupbie

Sania-Usa

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

i dont have many friends but the ones i do we r so tight with one another that we possibly discuss evrything in the world and b4 we make any decisions about anything we have to discuss it we cant live without one another...i never had friends b4 somehow we lost contacts with one another but the ones i have i know i can always rely on em and we r always with one another at ups and downs...i have moved from NewYork and now i just have contact with them through phones and email but still nuttin has changed at allll..........i luv em and we will always be friends with one another.........and u all r also my friends even though i dont know u personally but still like we alll said we are one big happy family right?Tongue

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
btw tanisha, My friends mean EVERYTHING 2 me! I can not live without them or die with them because I do not want them to die! Tongue

Tishy_Fishy

Tishy_Fishy

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
a best friend means to me someone who's alwayz got your back. someone you can trust and someone who shows you what is right from wrong

bollyfreak

bollyfreak

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
hahahahaha ahmed youre so funny! hahahaa!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top