OMG Muskaan Kept Karvachauth Vrat for Rahool :) - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
yh tat soo sweet of Muskaan  keep a Karvachauth Vrat for Rahul ...cnt wait 4 next week😃
omg i thought the same thing! ...and yea the scene better be long!
I know.  I hope they show something atleast. 

The promo shows all this drama again with the whole AR telling people issue.  Who knows if anyone else will even be shown.
Originally posted by santhideepu

i too feel so.

O , how i wish that would be true,😳
however i find that too hard to beleive,😭

Edited by Ron16 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by nish_dmg

I know... so sweet..I never expected that bhukkad(as Rahul calls her😆) to fast...... poor girls was feeling giddy...😒  Even I want to see Rahul's reaction on monday... and the way he stared at her when she came out of the room....😳loved ittt

Ya Ryt ~!!~
Absolutely Agreed To Nishita !~!~

RM Are So0o0 Cute !~!~

-Walo
i agree!! she was really sweet to keep the vrat for rahul!! :D
its amazing the way rahul and muski chemistry works on screen it comes off so naturally... her expression are just perfect and rahul's eyes they say it all...the fact that she kept he fast is soo sweet and caring and they are a fake couple that didn't require muski to keep the fast all day she could have just preetended but she kept it for real... creatives plz give them atleast 5 min on monday's episode... it would be nice to see some progeression in the storyline!

Even I wanted Muskaan to keep a vrat for Rahul..But I didn't think that she did..But when she got dizzy, then I was sure that she must have maybe kept a vrat for Rahul...It was really soo cute that she did do that!....I really hope that thier are some great scenes of them next week!

i think she really ment it...............even if they are pretending to be husband and wife....what say?????///
❤️MONA