Fan Fictions

My Very Own Rahul & Muskaan Dream - updt pg 55

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi.  My name is Sonia.  I have been a silent reader of this forum for a long time.  I love RM.  And lately I have been having so many dreams about them.  I tried to write some of it down.  If you guys like it I can write more.  I am not a good writer but I just have to get this story out of my head.  

Hope you enjoy!

Edit:
The first few short parts are my actual dream and then it turns into a FF.

⭐️
Index
⭐️

Part 1 - page 1
Part 2 - page 1
Part 3 - page 1
Part 4 - page 2
Part 5 - page 3
Part 6 - page 4
Part 7 - page 6
Part 8 - page 8
Part 9 - page 11
Part 10 - page 13
Part 11 - page 16
Part 12 - page20
Part 13a - page 25
Part 13b - page 26
Part 14 - page 32
Part 15 - page 39
Part 16 - page 45
Part 17 - page 50
Part18 - page 55

⭐️ PM List ⭐️
-Mansi-
radhika shah
stellarwind
luv_dmg_armaan
imane568
dmg123
ramusk
monadarling2628
arvanu
anvesha2010
goodkashish
sweet anju
divyashaz
snow white
nidz n
indianchaklii
shrina1503
~srk_abhi_apu~
justluvmayank
lupin01
crazy8980
luvingrm
i-luv-mayank
jyothi_cool
ruksarahmed
kajal_aarav
angel_eyez123
miss.sonia
namrata_12
leaves45
aditi4ever
kool_kiran
i-love-dr.rahul
dhruviarmaanfan
kanwalp10
ashiyuvi4life
muskaan_ankita
shehzadeen
nadia1995
princess4120
rani1224patel
tina_manoj
sejusej
nishi1234567890
veeki
sweetsugar
brainychild92
Edited by SuhaniSonia - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Part 1

At Muskaan's parents place. Rahul and Muskaan were called to come visit her parents. They arrive and there are many festivities. When left alone Rahul and Muskaan get into an argument as usual and are not talking. Muskaan thinks Rahul is hiding something from her. Muskaan threatens not to eat until Rahul tells her what his secret is.

Muskaan did not eat or drink anything for the whole day.

She almost fainted when Rahul caught her and took her to her bed.

She lays down and closes her eyes and falls asleep holdng Rahul's hand.

He is thus forced to sit on the bed close to her.

Rahul - to himself - Mujhe pata nahin tha ke Muskaan itni zidi hogi aur sara din kuch nahin kayegi. Pagli.

He falls asleep slowly as well, as he had a long day with his own parents. He slips into a small area of the bed right next to her still holding her hand.

In the middle of the night Muskaan stirs a little and realizes she has her arm and leg around Rahul and he is sleeping so close to her.  Instead of moving away she actually hugs him a little. Rahul then also awakens slightly and opens his eyes the slightest bit.

Rahul - in whispers - Muskaan. Ye kya halat kar di apni.  Mein ek din jo tere saath nahin raha.

bhavini570 thumbnail
Haha I just PM u than I found thiz threat.  Plz do couti..............
drashti.dfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nice plz plz continue!!!!!

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Hey!  Thanks Bhavini and Munnaza!  I don't think I am writing very well but maybe I will get better as I go.  I am just trying to describe my dream as well as I can.  Even if no one really reads it or likes it, I just want to write it down somewhere.

I did write out some more but it is at home and maybe I can get to it tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again!

😛😛😛

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Part 2

Rahul - in whispers - Muskaan. Ye kya halat kar di apni.  Mein ek din jo tere saath nahin raha.

Muskaan - in whispers - Rahul tu phir na kahin jana.

Rahul - Kabhi nahin jaoonga. I love you.

Muskaan - Main bhi.

They continue to stay in the same position with their arms around each other and fall back to sleep.

Muskaan wakes up when the light starts seeping through the blinds. She notices right away that she has her right arm around Rahul. She jumps up into a seated position. Which ofcourse awakens Rahul. He realizes Muskaan is shying away and looking in any direction but him. Rahul also sits up.

Rahul - whispering into Muskaans ear - Mein abhi aaya.

He gets up and walks out of the room.  Muskaan looks around and doesn't know what she should do. She remembers something happened last night and then thinks of how close they were just a few minutes ago and this makes her blush. She can't figure out if Rahul really said he loved her or she dreamt it. It
seemed so real. As she was lost in her thoughts Rahul enters with a plate of food. He sits down beside her as she continues to look away feeling awkward.

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Part 3

Rahul - Ab to kha le.

Muskaan - Looks over to him on the left of her and then at the food. She just nods her head.

Rahul - Khilahoon?

Muskaan - Hmm.

He feeds her and she taks small bites but tries not to make eye contact.

Muskaan - Tujhe bhuk nahin lagi?

Rahul - Lagi to hai.

Muskaan - To kha na.

Rahul - Khila na.

Muskaan reluctantly gives him a bite to eat. He takes the bite but then holds her hand.  He gives her hand a gentle kiss. She instinctly pulls her hand away and gets up. Rahul has a big smile on his face.

Just then someone knocks on the door and its Muskaans mummyji.

Mum - Puttarji tusi log uthe ho ke nahin? Dher ho rahi hai. Gurdware jaana hai.

Muskaan - Ji mummyji hum tayyar ho rahe hain.

Muskaan is glad that her mother interrupted and just goes to take a shower without looking at Rahul.

I don't think many people are reading or liking this story/dream but thats ok.  I just wanted to try writing one of my dreams out.  I am not creative or a writer so its all good.  I will probably finish it soon.  So those who are reading.. I hope you enjoy it.
bhavini570 thumbnail
muskiiiiiiiiiiiiiii awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww😍😍
well don't be sad yaar as people will know they will definatly give u a com.
But plz keep writting.  I love RM.
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
That was really good.do continue soon.😊
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww such a cute dreamm... :) thanks for sharing this.. is there more to the dream? if so please do write it.. thanks