Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Yeah, I'm on the Eastern Time Zone and it replays Tuesday afternoon at 1:30pm, but Naina it probably replays at a whole different time since ur in the UAE. If you go on www.setasia.tv, it gives schedules for countries other than India.  In the upper right hand corner, it has a drop-down menu for your area, so I would choose Middle East and then click on "Schedules"  They have a long list of schedules but if you really need to know when it's replayed,  you can find it there.  You just have to be patient and scroll through it all.  Hope this helps.
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx a bunch anjali,its really helped...i just found out that it replays today nite at 11(uae)...so i can watch it.....yay๐Ÿ˜‰
jennifer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

samir soni is goin to die cus therir was a new promo where they show saaksshi n shekhar wit gun pointed to each other...saaksshi says why did u do this n she shoots...shekhar starts to bleed n he says im not a traitor n falls to the ground...im soo sad now this soo not fair that he gets killed.

jennifer

*Anjali* thumbnail
good naina, i'm glad it helped and you didn't have to miss it๐Ÿ˜Š
navika thumbnail
I was in shocked when i saw that he was in a villion role in saakshi. I have no idea what is going to happen to him.