Fan Fictions

Fed up with the Index List? Everyone Read (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 26 October 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by Dark_love

Comments and replies are allowed freely, all we ask for is less drifting off, more constructive comments, and all quotes in no more than 3 replies.

Hi Madz...please clarify this statment. U mean all quotes for the whole part need to be condensed to 3 posts or 3 posts are allowed after each reply from a reader. I am really confused now

Sorry for the confusion Sangeeta di, let me break this down now.

Readers are allowed to comment in as many paragraphs/sentences as they want, without drifting off and going off topic, for sometimes the connections they make go too far and lead to outside conversations. When they aren't drifting off, (and basically, not just quoting the entire chapter without any response to it, or just repeating the whole chapter in their post without any comments to it), the comments will turn out constructive, and isn't that the main point of comments? Isn't the response suppose to help the writers improve and encourage them to write more simultaneously?

Now, if you have lots of short quotes, you can squeeze them into one reply, or, if the one reply is too filled up, you can fill those short comments into 3 replies. After that, if you have extremely long replies, and you have to quote every single aspect of it, you will now be allowed to quote those separately.

But it'll be a judgement call by the Development Team, so if we feel that some quotes/replies could easily have been fit into 1 post, we won't allow that.

Have I cleared your confusion? Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fed up with the Index List? Everyone Read (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged
thanks for clearing the confusion:D

salt

Goldie

salt

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

First of all Madz I want to say THANK YOU for compiling the Index List. It's huge, and I can't even imagine how much time you spent to format, plus continue adding each and every entry in that list. Seriously, thank you sooo much, personally I feel even words will be less to thank you for that list!

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

If a writer does not give proper replies to the audience I can assure you no audience will bother to give comments and the writer can kiss its audience goodbye!!!!

Audience sab kuch hota hai and they surely deserve big replies for their comments!!!!

I agree Shaina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top