Fan Fictions

Fed up with the Index List? Everyone Read (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
So you're telling me, that if I drop a comment at an FF, the writer has to reply to every single line of that comment?

Or, that when a reader comments, they have to comment on every single line of the chapter?

That is definitely not compulsory and I haven't seen it in a majority of FF's.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fed up with the Index List? Everyone Read (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I don't know but definately for proper replies comments have to be quoted or the reader won't bother to comment properly!!!!

And good bye to your readers!!!!

And frankly I think it is very good if a reader gives long comments and thus the writer give long replies!!!!!

It makes the writer happy and shows the readers loves the fic!!!!!

Or has a rule been made that no big comments and no big reply!!!

Agar itni hi problem hai toh do away with the FF section!!!!

It will solve all problem!!!!!

We won't do chatting in fics or anything but comment karna allowed nahi hai reply dena allowed nahi hai then might as well be fic likhna hi allowed nahi hai!!!

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I also think that the writer shud be able to reply freely to the readers and quote how much they wanna:S if ur gonna use such strict rules, ppl wont wanna b a part of this forum nemore!!!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by **~SoniHinnU~**

I also think that the writer shud be able to reply freely to the readers and quote how much they wanna:S if ur gonna use such strict rules, ppl wont wanna b a part of this forum nemore!!!

I absolutely agree with you Soni!!!!

But yes I would like to add that I definately agree that Fic threads should not be used for chatting and other discussions!!!!The PM system and the chat clubs are there for that!!!!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Quoting huge chapters and spilling quotes over a span of 3-4 pages is considered spamming for it makes it really hard for readers to browse through the FF. That's that, and if you have a problem with that, I honestly don't know how to convince you anymore.  Confused

"reply freely to the readers" does not mean that they can start making connections that direct conversations entirely out of FF's, and to be honest, I see more of that here then real, constructive comments.

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 26 October 2008 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I said there should not be conversations which are not related to the fic!!!!

But comments and replies to comments should be allowed freely!!!!

This is absolutely necessary for a fic to be sucessful!!!!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 26 October 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

I said there should not be conversations which are not related to the fic!!!!

But comments and replies to comments should be allowed freely!!!!

This is absolutely necessary for a fic to be sucessful!!!!

That's exactly what I said just above you...comments are all right as long as they DON'T drift off, which seems to happen a LOT.

Comments and replies are allowed freely, all we ask for is less drifting off, more constructive comments, and all quotes in no more than 3 replies. There isn't a single FF that has all comments lasting more than 2 paragraphs; these comments can be copy/pasted to one reply.

I'm just getting redundant now, trying to get the same point across over and over.

If you have any more questions/concerns, feel free to PM me.

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 26 October 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark_love

Comments and replies are allowed freely, all we ask for is less drifting off, more constructive comments, and all quotes in no more than 3 replies.

Hi Madz...please clarify this statment. U mean all quotes for the whole part need to be condensed to 3 posts or 3 posts are allowed after each reply from a reader. I am really confused now

Post Reply New Post

Go to top