Poll

What's your favorite Harry Potter Book?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
So which one is you favorite? And why?
My favorite is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban!!! I've read it 11 times, and I never tire of it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I like it, because it introduces Sirius and Remus, and also, the history of Harry's parents (more of his dad)!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deathly Hallows....coz Harry defeats Voldemort hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PoA... becuz it just had so many emotional moments...v got to see more of harry's parent's history their school friends..lupin sirius james and peter's story..it was all just soo sweet...i dunno all hp's touch heart but the prisoner of azkaban just melts my heart th emost every single time that i read it..:)
rv_annie thumbnail
I like prisoner of azkaban coz a lot of good things happens to harry. He meets sirius, wins the quiditch cup and meets cho
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rv_annie

I like prisoner of azkaban coz a lot of good things happens to harry. He meets sirius, wins the quiditch cup and meets cho

..meeting & falling for cho is an exception (for me) to all the good thigns that happen in PoA..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sorry i really don't mean to disagree or be offensive its just i cant resist my cho comment since u mentioned her πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
if ur a cho-harry shipper and to all other cho-harry shippers here plz dont kill me for my commentπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
in a way its gud he met cho and got over her this made him open hsi eyes to his tru luv ginny..so thnku choπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinklystar_hp

..meeting & falling for cho is an exception (for me) to all the good thigns that happen in PoA..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sorry i really don't mean to disagree or be offensive its just i cant resist my cho comment since u mentioned her πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
if ur a cho-harry shipper and to all other cho-harry shippers here plz dont kill me for my commentπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
in a way its gud he met cho and got over her this made him open hsi eyes to his tru luv ginny..so thnku choπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yea, agree with you totally. I don't like Cho at all, because she was so whinny and it was because of her friend that the DA was caught, and Cho took the side of her friend, which was really mean since Harry was only teaching them to defend themselves against Voldemort and his death eaters😑! Also, she refused Harry in the 4th book when he asked her to the Yule Ball (although she already did tell Cedric she would go with him), and although she claimed that she hadn't gotten over Cedric's death, she made Harry hope that she liked him in the 5th one, and they even kissed! Cho seemed to much like a cry-baby and a whiner to me, so I don't like her character at all. (Sorry sorry sorry😳 to all Cho/Harry worshippers, but I'd rather Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna before Harry/Cho!πŸ˜† Of course, Harry/Ginny is the best pairing!πŸ˜ƒ
Deathly Hallows ... It was the best in the series (even though there were few chapters like MAGIC IS MIGHT etc which were boring) but altogether the plot is very strong...and what to say...its the last book so it will always be the best...hehehe

Then its ORDER OF THE PHOENIX: Love that book.....main reason is that Luna enters there, one of my very fav. character. And i also found MCGONAL and Umbridge quarrel to be funny....plus this book also explores Hogwartys in details...

Prisoner of Azkaban: fantastic book....loved the last few chapters...and how can i forget THE TIME TURNER THING...

Then Chamber of Secrets which is like an adventurous story and very thrilling to read...

Then philosophers stone, then HBP and at last Goblet of Fire which i found pretty boring.
Originally posted by: godisone

Yea, agree with you totally. I don't like Cho at all, because she was so whinny and it was because of her friend that the DA was caught, That wasn't her fault, precisely.and Cho took the side of her friend, She did wrong, but in such circumstance one cannot really decide what to do....u tell me, if Hermione was caught doing this DA thing, would Harry not have defended Hermione?? And if he didn't, wouldn't we have hated Harry for that? Its natural for people to support their frends.which was really mean since Harry was only teaching them to defend themselves against Voldemort and his death eaters😑! Also, she refused Harry in the 4th book when he asked her to the Yule Ball (although she already did tell Cedric she would go with him), u have answerd ur question there...😳 if she have already asked Cedric she didnt have a choice sis she??and although she claimed that she hadn't gotten over Cedric's death, she made Harry hope that she liked him in the 5th one, and they even kissed! Thats very natural. She was falling for Harry, but yet she felt guilt about betraying Cedric. She wanted to move along with life forgetting  Ced.Cho seemed to much like a cry-baby and a whiner to me, so I don't like her character at all. Not terribly fond of her myself, infact I also despise the character, but that's cause her character wasn't developed properly. NOT cause of being jealous or anything, cause they are natural instinccts of every human. (Sorry sorry sorry😳 to all Cho/Harry worshippers, but I'd rather Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna before Harry/Cho!πŸ˜† Of course, Harry/Ginny is the best pairing!πŸ˜ƒ

LOLLZZ,, i can't believe I have just supported the chaacter which I despise so much!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ But I cannot let others say her such thing when simply she isn't like that.

And yeah Harry Hermy is the best couple....but I would even prefer Harry Cho than Harry Ginny., I hate Ginny.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

LOLLZZ,, i can't believe I have just supported the chaacter which I despise so much!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ But I cannot let others say her such thing when simply she isn't like that.

And yeah Harry Hermy is the best couple....but I would even prefer Harry Cho than Harry Ginny., I hate Ginny.😳

I love Harry/Ginny, because Ginny reminds me of Lily Evans, because she was said to be smartest of her year and had a fiery temper too!πŸ˜† After that, Harry/Hermione is definitely cute, but if Harry had married Hermione, who would Ron have married? Hmm...maybe he could have married LunaπŸ˜†. That is a cute couple too, isn't it? And I've always though Harry/Luna was a cute couple too, but I just can't stand Harry/Cho, because they definitely weren't made for each other, heeheeπŸ˜†! Sorry!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
my fav book is Chamber of Secrets and Deathly Hallows...just LOVE them beyond anything!

next comes Goblet of Fire and Deathly Hallows  and Sorcerers Stone Order of the Phoniex(in that order)

last l seriously like POA LEAST of my HP series...because I found that to be the most boring except the Time Turner part

but my ultimate fave is DH because I just love that book a lot have read it 17 times...that's more than I've read any other HP book