Harry Potter

Favorite HP book and why?

Poll Question: What's your favorite Harry Potter Book?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [9.09%]
5 [45.45%]
1 [9.09%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [9.09%]
3 [27.27%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
So which one is you favorite? And why?
My favorite is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban!!! I've read it 11 times, and I never tire of it!LOLLOLLOL I like it, because it introduces Sirius and Remus, and also, the history of Harry's parents (more of his dad)!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favorite HP book and why?" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Deathly Hallows....coz Harry defeats Voldemort hahaLOLLOL

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
PoA... becuz it just had so many emotional moments...v got to see more of harry's parent's history their school friends..lupin sirius james and peter's story..it was all just soo sweet...i dunno all hp's touch heart but the prisoner of azkaban just melts my heart th emost every single time that i read it..:)

rv_annie

Goldie

rv_annie

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I like prisoner of azkaban coz a lot of good things happens to harry. He meets sirius, wins the quiditch cup and meets cho

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rv_annie

I like prisoner of azkaban coz a lot of good things happens to harry. He meets sirius, wins the quiditch cup and meets cho

..meeting & falling for cho is an exception (for me) to all the good thigns that happen in PoA..LOLLOL
sorry i really don't mean to disagree or be offensive its just i cant resist my cho comment since u mentioned her Embarrassed Embarrassed
if ur a cho-harry shipper and to all other cho-harry shippers here plz dont kill me for my commentTongueWink
in a way its gud he met cho and got over her this made him open hsi eyes to his tru luv ginny..so thnku choWinkLOLLOL

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklystar_hp

Originally posted by rv_annie

..meeting & falling for cho is an exception (for me) to all the good thigns that happen in PoA..LOLLOL
sorry i really don't mean to disagree or be offensive its just i cant resist my cho comment since u mentioned her Embarrassed Embarrassed
if ur a cho-harry shipper and to all other cho-harry shippers here plz dont kill me for my commentTongueWink
in a way its gud he met cho and got over her this made him open hsi eyes to his tru luv ginny..so thnku choWinkLOLLOL

Yea, agree with you totally. I don't like Cho at all, because she was so whinny and it was because of her friend that the DA was caught, and Cho took the side of her friend, which was really mean since Harry was only teaching them to defend themselves against Voldemort and his death eatersAngry! Also, she refused Harry in the 4th book when he asked her to the Yule Ball (although she already did tell Cedric she would go with him), and although she claimed that she hadn't gotten over Cedric's death, she made Harry hope that she liked him in the 5th one, and they even kissed! Cho seemed to much like a cry-baby and a whiner to me, so I don't like her character at all. (Sorry sorry sorryEmbarrassed to all Cho/Harry worshippers, but I'd rather Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna before Harry/Cho!LOL Of course, Harry/Ginny is the best pairing!Big smile

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top