MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 57

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I don't curi-curi do anything, k? Angry

Hmph.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 7)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged
HELP! I cannot follow all the fun you girls are having, since I do not understand any Malay!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Naradarani....are you trying to say Caryn is the only one giving quality time at work while ppl like Karthi, Vani, & others including me are curi curi masuk ( stealing working hrs to log in) time office?Angry 

Naan pavamnu indhe thread-a active penna pakkaraen...but you failed to realise our good deeds ....seri...I will see your oru kai tomolo...be prepared..!!....AngryAngryAngry.......LOLLOLLOL

Chechi .. Angry too much. Y did u bring in karthi and vani name now?? Yenneke naradar veleiyaLOLLOLLOL karthi hun ... u definitely know i did not mean uAngry i know about ur job much better than the others hereCryCryCry

Chechi, must nezu really be preparedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I know u love me so much naaaa WinkLOLLOL

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Originally posted by atina

netra....thanks for this thread......As I told you earlier I am so jelous of you all.......Hope it is going to be a "Fun GIRLS' night" ClapClap It is gona be a great Fun Girls Ngt atina Embarrassed

You talk to the members.....( as you mentioned)....agreed     .but What did Meli do to you.....??? you forgot to add her name in that list....... Ungaal naradar velai aremitcitenggala?? Angry The reason i did not put meli name is because i was mentioning the people i actualy spoke through phone. Meli, despite many beggings from me Angry refuse to talk through phone with me AngryCryCry But no matter wat, Meli is my DARLING ANGEL SISTER AND SHE IS THE BEST BABY SISTER I EVER HADEmbarrassed the funs i have with her during our late nghs are the best moments for me Embarrassed I love you meli and u do know dat naaEmbarrassed

But it is ok....knowing soooooooooooooooo  well..........I took it alright and I am sure Meli too will be ok........MISS KR!!!!!WinkTongueBig smile (yaaru KR ?? Angry naana?? konjam flashback poiparengalLOL)

I really wish I was living somehwere nearCryCry......Wish I was in Brunie like before.....I would have made it to this MEET....CryCry awwwi know u wud have atina .... love yaar Embarrassed

You RockClapClap
We RockClap
IF Roacks.........hu.....hu........Clap

aww...nice work Atina hun...but u know naradar work wont work out on between me n nezyLOLLOL
aww...chinna kuzhapal rani n periya kuzhapal rani doing ragalai here aaaROFLROFLROFL

awwww.....love u too Nezu sisHug   the looty we do during our night chats is something i always looks forward for dailyTongue..but couldnt do that lately cause of the uni n fluCry oh man...u made me emotional naa..not only my nose but also tears are running....where is the klenexLOL

have a good time my dear buddies...so jealous of u now...i wish i also were thereCryCry
make sure to post gossips n pics naaEmbarrassed

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
 what time are u guys meeting? LOL im gonna go google time in malaysia ShockedLOLLOL

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 8:12am | IP Logged
you gals make me feel more jelous post by post here..... Angry

Edited by atina - 17 October 2008 at 8:12am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

you gals make me feel more jelous post by post here..... Angry

awwww...welcome to the clubHug....lets planing some surpriseWink

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
The last time u both plan the suprises, it became sodapal. Remember still meli and atina?? mistake PM ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top