MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 57

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Yaaru pa athu?  LOL

siapa yang makan cili, dialah rasa pedas ROFL i waiting answer from someone, but someone else butt is burning already ROFLROFLROFL luv u vani Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 6)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Yaaru pa athu?  LOL

siapa yang makan cili, dialah rasa pedas ROFL i waiting answer from someone, but someone else butt is burning already ROFLROFLROFL luv u vani Embarrassed

Oh appo athu naan illaiya? Wink ok dear me going for aerobics now. See you tomolo Hug

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Wow!!! This is greatClap. Enjoy, everyone. Have a blast Netra sis & coStarStarStar I wish i'm in Malaysia so that i can get the treat that Netra sis promised me onceEmbarrassed.

Edited by GGG3 - 17 October 2008 at 4:23am

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Caryn busy at work lah chechi. Unlike someone, curi curi masuk time office ROFL

Naradarani....are you trying to say Caryn is the only one giving quality time at work while ppl like Karthi, Vani, & others including me are curi curi masuk ( stealing working hrs to log in) time office?Angry 

Naan pavamnu indhe thread-a active penna pakkaraen...but you failed to realise our good deeds ....seri...I will see your oru kai tomolo...be prepared..!!....AngryAngryAngry.......LOLLOLLOL

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Yaaru pa athu?  LOL

After saying her butt is already on fire you go on to say "luv you vani" nalla thaan ice vekiringga. You are a survivor Nethu....hmmm...Naradar is noted for his quick diversion...bless you!!ROFLROFLROFL

Nethu dear..... it would be nice if you could give the translation for the above Malay proverb for our foreign frens..!!Clap

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GGG3

Wow!!! This is greatClap. Enjoy, everyone. Have a blast Netra sis & coStarStarStar I wish i'm in Malaysia so that i can get the treat that Netra sis promised me onceEmbarrassed.

GGG3...you're most welcome to Malaysia ..her ppl are friendly, obliging and very entertaining,....you would never miss home..!!ClapClapClap

Edited by Sue Nair - 17 October 2008 at 5:22am

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Jeezzzzzz!!!!!!!! U guys r making me jealous!!!! Lemme see....my parents r planning  a Singapore tour next yr.....may b I'll try and meet Ambi nd others thenWink

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by GGG3

GGG3...you're most welcome to Malaysia ..her ppl are friendly, obliging and very entertaining,....you would never miss home..!!ClapClapClap

Awww... so sweet of you sue sis. Thank you. Will come one dayBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top