MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 57

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonheur

Hi Malaysian gals

Yes, I am still in town and am pretty much in seclusion as the purpose of my visit here is to reflect and think about my future (yes, yes; you wonder why I chose busy KL instead of a quiet retreat; I have my reasons -- not to be lulled by serene surroundings into fading away from work and life).

Caryn and I had great fun when we finally met last night after two earlier attempts to meet. We have always had a sort of kindred spirit between us by virtue of the fact that we share first names and many views. And we clicked when we met last night. Caryn, I'm pretty sure our ability to connect had little to do with the chardonnay and margarita Wink

Will give early warning before my next visit to KL and hope to meet the rest of the IF-KL branch gang.

cheers
Bonheur

Its gud to know that you had a fabulous time with our dear Caryn and I am sure you wouldn't have realized time was flying with her warm company. Did she burst out with laughter spilling on the flour as well?..LOL

Yes... it would be great for us to meet up with you the next time around when you drop by....Clap Welcome to Malaysia and enjoy your brief stay in bustling KL..!!.....Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 56)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Perhaps after KFC we shd adjourn to Santini's and Chillies for drinks and snacks so that our "buddies" there are able to see the Awesome 5 in action again..!!ROFL

idhulai yenna doubt chechi ... we are taking the detour WinkLOLLOL

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Originally posted by Sue Nair

Perhaps after KFC we shd adjourn to Santini's and Chillies for drinks and snacks so that our "buddies" there are able to see the Awesome 5 in action again..!!ROFL

idhulai yenna doubt chechi ... we are taking the detour WinkLOLLOL

Athane.... appadi sollu neths

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Since someone has not gone clubbing her entire life, im planning some clubbings to be included in ROFL

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Since someone has not gone clubbing her entire life, im planning some clubbings to be included in ROFL

Adhu kenna there is always a first time for everything....its clubbing we shall go....hip hip huray...!!Dancing

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Clubbing?? Gee, that gives me good reason to come back to KL again. Plus to meet the other four of the awesome five. I'm leaving today, ladies, but .... akan datang Big smile

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonheur

Clubbing?? Gee, that gives me good reason to come back to KL again. Plus to meet the other four of the awesome five. I'm leaving today, ladies, but .... akan datang Big smile

My sister did not even tell me that you were here and she was meeting up with you until you came and left!! Angry Angry  Clandestine mission is it, my jiran?

The Awesome Five make the rockin' world go round!!!! (Anyone knows where this line is from??).

Looking forward to meeting you soon, B! Big smile

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 29 November 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Sorry, Karthikka. I had no idea you guys were sisters until Caryn told me at our meeting. I'm pretty sure I will come up again to KL within the next year. Will give you early warning and hope to join the Awesome 5 at your clubbing activities Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top