MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 57

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Have a safe flight too Roja.  Take care and enjoy IF meet in Chennai. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 55)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Talking about IF Meet, I had a IF Meet with a IFian from Singapore yesterday. Big smile  She is big fan of Sakshi Siva. Any guess?

Yes, guys you guessed it right.  Bonheur was in town yesterday for a short weekend break from work and she sent email to me that she will be town and would I like to meet up.

Of course, no question about that.  Although the last two times, we did not meet.  I was busy.

Any way, we met in the famous KLCC.  We went to of course famous Santini's and Chillies for drink and meal. (btw, gals the waiters/waiteresses were actually looking out for the rest of the group.  hehehehehe......... in Santini's they asked me where are your friends! whilst in Chillies, they were smiling away...... awwww........)

We had a good convo and immediately clicked with each other.  I know I enjoyed myself teremondously with Bon.  She is fun as she writes her fanfics.  Big smile  We had wines and El ninos and shared the food.

I had a enjoyable evening. How about you Bon?

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Wohhhh ... dats sweet ... glad u had a good time caryn.  Im sure u both had a good time naa

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Caryn, glad that you had a good time da....

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Well .... next meet yeppoo?? Netz already planning naa, vani.. u coming to KL right next month? Day Dreaming

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Well .... next meet yeppoo?? Netz already planning naa, vani.. u coming to KL right next month? Day Dreaming

Yes neths.. Big smile. Can't wait for our next meet... Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Hi Malaysian gals

Yes, I am still in town and am pretty much in seclusion as the purpose of my visit here is to reflect and think about my future (yes, yes; you wonder why I chose busy KL instead of a quiet retreat; I have my reasons -- not to be lulled by serene surroundings into fading away from work and life).

Caryn and I had great fun when we finally met last night after two earlier attempts to meet. We have always had a sort of kindred spirit between us by virtue of the fact that we share first names and many views. And we clicked when we met last night. Caryn, I'm pretty sure our ability to connect had little to do with the chardonnay and margarita Wink

Will give early warning before my next visit to KL and hope to meet the rest of the IF-KL branch gang.

cheers
Bonheur

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged
That was great Caryn meeting up with ACD Bon.Wink....I am sure you had a gud time....wow! adduvum in our  gud old chillis at KLCC.aa??..coool..!!Cool....Clap

Perhaps after KFC we shd adjourn to Santini's and Chillies for drinks and snacks so that our "buddies" there are able to see the Awesome 5 in action again..!!ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top