MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 57

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Joined: 06 April 2007

Posts: 5241

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Hi akka, have a safe journey..... HugHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 (Page 54)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Joined: 07 March 2007

Posts: 6769

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Roja.. have a safe journey and take care of your health too. Glad you are meeting up with Jaz, Giri and Nallu to have a RKS (round katti siruppu). LOL
 
Time flies and before you know it and you will be back with us here in Kuala Lumpur.Clap

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Joined: 07 March 2007

Posts: 6769

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Originally posted by Vani19

Originally posted by Karthikka

Our chellam Netra is also keen on meeting up around that time, so sounds good, Vanz. Big smile

 
Cheers..... so KFC this time? we'll rock again....
 
Okay, for SueCheci I will settle for KFC, but before or after a detour please.
 
Naan ready......awesome 5 nengga ellam ready--aaaa????Wink

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Joined: 06 April 2007

Posts: 5241

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Roja.. have a safe journey and take care of your health too. Glad you are meeting up with Jaz, Giri and Nallu to have a RKS (round katti siruppu). LOL
 
Time flies and before you know it and you will be back with us here in Kuala Lumpur.Clap
 
RKS? LOLLOLLOL, good one chechi LOL

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Joined: 06 April 2007

Posts: 5241

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by Caryn

Originally posted by Vani19

Originally posted by Karthikka

Our chellam Netra is also keen on meeting up around that time, so sounds good, Vanz. Big smile

 
Cheers..... so KFC this time? we'll rock again....
 
Okay, for SueCheci I will settle for KFC, but before or after a detour please.
 
Naan ready......awesome 5 nengga ellam ready--aaaa????Wink
 
Naangga eppavo ready chechi....DancingDancingDancing


Edited by Vani19 - 18 November 2008 at 11:09pm

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Joined: 12 April 2007

Posts: 5247

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Have a safe flight, Roja, and lots of fun.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Joined: 31 July 2007

Posts: 9332

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Hey ..Shocked yenna yeppo ... naanum naanum .... next meet vaa?? Day Dreaming

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Joined: 06 April 2007

Posts: 5241

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Hey ..Shocked yenna yeppo ... naanum naanum .... next meet vaa?? Day Dreaming
 
Unake teriyamala chellam...  Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
**From & To Satish **( New Pictures Pl see pg 163)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 200 201

s.satishkumar 1605 88646 27 June 2013 at 4:15pm
By Jaymaa
Happy Merdeka - Malaysia boleh

2

rojapoooo 10 746 02 September 2008 at 2:56am
By Caryn
Keen to meet Saakshi Sivaa (AC Durai)? Bonheur 8 973 13 August 2008 at 7:59am
By Bonheur
Pictures Needed for the Banner!! Aanteek 4 954 19 May 2007 at 7:40am
By Aahaana

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Other Topics Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.